01818118181 - Live and Kicking with Andi (why would you spell it with an I?) Peters and Emma Forbes

Once saw Leizo Mzimba (from Newsround) in Malia. A geordie lad I was with spotted him and thought it was Andi Peters.

He then shouted Andi Peters in his ridiculous geordie accent about 40 times.

Leizo eventually flipped slammed his drink down pushed his chest out and walked over shouting 'I AM NOT ANDI PETERS'

Then the rest of the bar (including a group of 30 lads from Glasgow) shouted Andi Peters in a geordie accent until he stormed out.

Once saw Leizo Mzimba (from Newsround) in Malia. A geordie lad I was with spotted him and thought it was Andi Peters.

Leizo eventually flipped slammed his drink down pushed his chest out and walked over shouting 'I AM NOT ANDI PETERS'

Then the rest of the bar (including a group of 30 lads from Glasgow) shouted Andi Peters in a geordie accent until he stormed out.

Nice!

I got Mallet's Malleted by Mr Timmy Mallet in the Leeds Met Student Union once; probably up there with my wedding day as the greatest day of my life. In fact - it beats the wedding day!!!

mallets_mallet2.png

I will probably be in Malia next week when I decide I have had my fill of culture and history and fancy beer and clunge instead. I will keep an eye out for any Andi Peters lookalikes, and also report back as to whether anyone looking like Tony Hart was hanging out the back of him