If we lose today

I would start to doubt PD's ability and wouldnt be to concerned if we parted company.

Based on the run at the back end of last season and the hole were in now is simply embarrassing.

I'm Oldham through and through, but I havent been to BP since the JPT match against Bradford.

Ive woken up really pissed off about the whole set up at BP..

I would start to doubt PD's ability and wouldnt be to concerned if we parted company.

Based on the run at the back end of last season and the hole were in now is simply embarrassing.

I'm Oldham through and through, but I havent been to BP since the JPT match against Bradford.

Go back to sleep... one more season at least for PD to try and get a decent enough squad together to get us up there!

if we lose today the possibility of relegation is more apparent than it has been in a long long time.

but there is nobody who could do a decent job on the budget we have. it aint dickovs fault. its a team of freebies and kids with one or 2 players on a half decent wage. most of whom happen to be injured at the moment

I want us to give Dickov more time, for all the factors that have been against him this season.

That said, if he can't motivate the players for today, then he never will do.

But, he needs to learn from his mistakes, like trying something different when Plan A isn't working. We have a small squad and can't get by on quality alone, therefore his tactics have to be spot on and they haven't been on a number of times this season.

My other concern is the "he's bought decent players in" cliché. I don't disagree with that - he has signed some decent players. But, what if these good players have now lost faith in him? There's not much point having someone in charge who can "use his contacts" to bring players in, only for him to not be able to get the best out of them. Simpson and Kuqi have cut particularly frustrated figures recently - it's Dickov's job to sort out any issues they have.

We'd have to have a think if we go down, though. The job of attracting "good" players would be an even tougher task and would be a real test of Dickov's tactical and motivational skills. As someone said in the poll thread, if there's no sign we're heading in the right direction by Christmas, Dickov himself would probably think that the task of managing Latics was beyond him.

Real positive thinker aren't you?

I am positive, I wouldnt cast judgement so easily.

So, over to you, what positives can be extracted from the total :censored:e thats been served up since before christmas.

I will start you off last ten games lost 8 won 2 and havent scored in the last 4 games.

The only positive i can see iis that we have scored 2 in the 7 gfames.

I am positive, I wouldnt cast judgement so easily.

So, over to you, what positives can be extracted from the total :censored:e thats been served up since before christmas.

I will start you off last ten games lost 8 won 2 and havent scored in the last 4 games.

The only positive i can see iis that we have scored 2 in the 7 gfames.

Thought you hadn't been since Bradford game?

How do you know its all been total :censored:e then?

It hasn't, we have played well and been unlucky on a few of those occasions IMO!

Or are you just listening to some of the propoganda on here?

We need some luck as we have had a horrendous run of injuries......... we also need some positivity from our fans!

Thought you hadn't been since Bradford game?

How do you know its all been total :censored:e then?

It hasn't, we have played well and been unlucky on a few of those occasions IMO!

Or are you just listening to some of the propoganda on here?

We need some luck as we have had a horrendous run of injuries......... we also need some positivity from our fans!

Precisely.

Why does it matter if I have been or not, I read the reports I read reactions on here.

Me not going to games doesnt make a jot of difference, If you think were doing ok then good beans.

It does when you are making a bold statement like "the :censored:e we have served up since before christmas"!

That's different to saying we've served up :censored:e when not having seen matches.

I doubt if anybody who had been to matches over the last couple of months could reasonably say we couldn't and shouldn't have won some of them. We have boon poor in some matches and good in others - and those couple or more wins would make a difference to points and position.

Lets just see were we are at 5pm today, if we get win I will personally apologise to the entire owtb message board.

Oh, one more moan, the £10 pound season tickets are about 8 years to late.

Why apologise? you are saying that we've been ":censored:e" since Christmas. A win today doesn't affect your view of that period surely?

Lets just see were we are at 5pm today, if we get win I will personally apologise to the entire owtb message board.

Oh, one more moan, the £10 pound season tickets are about 8 years to late.

So you are 23/24 yrs old?

We need positivity from the fans right now!

I think its been kicked out of us from the club.

Ive seen some low times at BP over the 30 years of my support but this current situation is dire.

Ive always fancied latics to battle back in the past, not this time though, the players dont want it bad enough.