Kieran Lee

Great news about Furman signing but I was told from a very good friend of Kieran's that he is off to Watford in the summer and it's already sorted also he will double his wages so who can blame him.

Long time reader, first time poster!

Heard this rumour several times during the last few months.

Considering he left QPR because he couldn't settle down south and wanted to move back north i

think KL would be looking for options nearer home ??

Latics being one of them !!!!!

Great news about Furman signing but I was told from a very good friend of Kieran's that he is off to Watford in the summer and it's already sorted also he will double his wages so who can blame him.

Long time reader, first time poster!

Bit gutted if thats the case but get this..........

My mate has just advised me that Lionel Messi has always had ambitions to live in Saddleworth......... fooking get in!!!

Ah, the rumour that was heard in the main stand. Most likely to BS as he rejected QPR to move to us as he wanted to stay local and make a name for himself up here instead. Also said he would sign a contract if offered one by us. So unless we've made him an unacceptable offer (Which I doubt as we would want to keep one of our best players rather than purely offering a measly contract to gain a small amount of compo) then he won't be moving anywhere.

Corney said something interesting in the Chron the other week. It was something alone the lines of : 'we've sat down and spoke to Keiran about a new contract but if people don't want to sign, we can't make them.'

That gave the impression that he could be off and, whilst he didn't wanna move down south three years ago, maybe now he's older he wouldn't be so against the move?

Lee is definatley off down south at the end of the season deal almost done somewhere south east and a championship club.

He orriginally choose latics because he wanted to stay in the north west with his family his girlfriend couldnt drive so was a bit stuck now she has passed her test and is a fully qualified nurse so nothing holding him back..

To be honest he does deserve a better team around him by far the most consistant player all season shame to see him go..

The fact of the matter is.......we just don't know. However we know Latics team changes vastly every season these days, so nowt new really.

But who if any of them have the facts?

Edited by Lags

We would lack goals and be terrible in the air when it came to corners.

Probably be rubbish in net too.

and not as good at right back as some think either! :peepwall:

Lee is not a championship right back and he is certainly no longer a championship midfielder

he will be staying here next season - not a FACT! just my opinion