So in the most unimpressive manner possible...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you that giving Shefki a standing ovation may have been a little over the top, and I do agree that it is easy to get frustrated with the players but I think booing and shouting, "get the f**k back to Newcastle" as one of them so eloquently put it (ahem!) is a bit extreme!

The bloke is shattered. Age + Too much running + Too many games has done for him. Deffo need a bit of experience to flesh out the young squad, then maybe use the guy as a sub, you know, last 20-25 mins impact player- I reckon he will bag loads.

Hopefully, have a good close season in terms of free transfers and get into it next year.

This is exactly the same mistake Dickov made with Tonk last season, 21 games without a goal, the lad was bollocksed and in bits yet the tit kept on starting him! As for Kuqi he was bollocksed after the run of games in November/December and he needed a rest instead Dickov has played a 35 year old Saturday Tuesday for SEVEN consecutive weeks. That applied with Dickov's :censored: tactics has helped to ruin Kuqi's impact. He could have been a wonderful impact player for us instead he's shot!

This is exactly the same mistake Dickov made with Tonk last season, 21 games without a goal, the lad was bollocksed and in bits yet the tit kept on starting him! As for Kuqi he was bollocksed after the run of games in November/December and he needed a rest instead Dickov has played a 35 year old Saturday Tuesday for SEVEN consecutive weeks. That applied with Dickov's :censored: tactics has helped to ruin Kuqi's impact. He could have been a wonderful impact player for us instead he's shot!

The legendary Boundary Park curse on strikers indeed continues...

I clapped.

Not sure if what has out of habit, acknowledgement of the manager making the right decision, respect for the player coming off or support for the player coming on.

Perhaps a wild mix of all.

The excitement of a day out in the RRE must have got to me.

I clapped kuqi off. As I always do at substitutions. I'm a Latics fan and he is one of our players.

Apologies - I thought that clapping your own players was the correct etiquette. I shall ensure I sit on my hands next match.

same here i always clap them off however i don't stand up and clap them off unless they deserve it

same here i always clap them off however i don't stand up and clap them off unless they deserve it

Thats the point I was making!

Kuqi's performance on Saturday did not warrant a standing ovation!

In fact I was well pissed off with him, albeit I dont condone booing your own team!

Kuqi was just one of many in the side that was collectively dull and boring. Yes Kuqi should have squared the ball without question amd he knows it. He knew it whilst riunning with the ball and tried to but :censored:ed it up. Jesus :censored: happens like it as all season long. We are suffering from 15 years of failure and league one ism. We are suffering from 8 years of bright dawn, u turn syndrome and being told we're doomed if we dont move to Failsworth, only to be not moving.

Each and every season that now passes without any light at the end of this dark tunnel of a 3 sided BP is chipping away at our fan base and with it hope. That's what the trouble is not Kuqi's inability to square one chance in the entire season.

Come on board give the public some hope to renew those ST's otherwise we really are sunk. Prove the doubts wrong that you really want this club alive and challenging to get into the Championship. Or sell up.

Edited by Lags