Josh parker any updates

Was only on a one year deal I think. Was unhappy up here missed the south was his reason for going out on loan. Looked good against dale at home since then not really done any thing to warrant a new deal I think we won't see him again tbh.

Looked good against dale at home since then not really done any thing to warrant a new deal I think we won't see him again tbh.

Funnily enough, he played in the position he was signed to play in that game and then never got another sniff....

Same as Simpson...funnily enough he played much better in his ideal position...even scored a hat-trick you know

Its the one issue which has really led me to doubt dickovs ability as a manager. If he knows anything he should know a striker...and sticking with Kuqi so long when we did have simpson, parker and even smith (who deserved a GOOD run in the side to show what he can do) was not good management. I just fear he's sometimes too stubborn for his own good and its the old square pegs round holes thing when there are round pegs available

I personally, would definatly liked to have to seen more of Parker

Funnily enough, he played in the position he was signed to play in that game and then never got another sniff....

Same as Simpson...funnily enough he played much better in his ideal position...even scored a hat-trick you know

Its the one issue which has really led me to doubt dickovs ability as a manager. If he knows anything he should know a striker...and sticking with Kuqi so long when we did have simpson, parker and even smith (who deserved a GOOD run in the side to show what he can do) was not good management. I just fear he's sometimes too stubborn for his own good and its the old square pegs round holes thing when there are round pegs available

I personally, would definatly liked to have to seen more of Parker

I think he was worried what reaction he would get from Kuqi and tried too hard to keep him happy. Kuqi did a hell of a lot of work all over the pitch which I think has been his downfall, but that seemed to be what Dickov wanted.

I personally feel a bit sorry for him, yes he made a mistake in questioning the managers decision but he came here on trial as a striker and scored goals. We signed him as a striker, and then proceeded to play him everywhere else, is it any wonder he was getting peed off

I personally feel a bit sorry for him, yes he made a mistake in questioning the managers decision but he came here on trial as a striker and scored goals. We signed him as a striker, and then proceeded to play him everywhere else, is it any wonder he was getting peed off

he has been :censored:e since he came back from injury no matter what position he played in

his attitude seemed to get worse as time went on as did his effort in a couple of appearances

i disagree he was :censored:e in other positions before he was injured. The only decent game i saw him play was upfront, that was before he was injured.

and truthfully only a handful of players can say they gave it there all in the last month or so

i disagree he was :censored:e in other positions before he was injured. The only decent game i saw him play was upfront, that was before he was injured.

and truthfully only a handful of players can say they gave it there all in the last month or so

he was :censored:e up front as well, he looked busy at first and then got injured with his only chance on goal that I can recall - if he had done the right thing and shot early instead of trying to round the keeper he wouldnt have been injured in the first place and he wouldnt have found himself out of the team and struggling to get back in.

there are 2 many players like him at the club at the minute

he was awful a bit of pace but not much else.

Dont really see the need to bring him back

Abosulutley I really don't get what people saw in him he had pace nothingelse, he's certainly not the answer to our goalscoring problems as his 0 goals in all competitions demonstrated.

he has been :censored:e since he came back from injury no matter what position he played in

his attitude seemed to get worse as time went on as did his effort in a couple of appearances

Apart from when we stuck him upfront against Notts County when 2-1 down and the game changed as they was :censored: scared of his pace and we was starting to get in behind them alot more. He's a good player when played upfront, but Dickov doesn't like playing people in their positions.

he was :censored:e up front as well, he looked busy at first and then got injured with his only chance on goal that I can recall - if he had done the right thing and shot early instead of trying to round the keeper he wouldnt have been injured in the first place and he wouldnt have found himself out of the team and struggling to get back in.

there are 2 many players like him at the club at the minute

Aye, I mean taking it round to keeper didn't work for that Torres fella against Barca and QPR did it? Oh yeah, it did as it left him with an open net to tap the ball into.

If you watch the highlights, he didn't have much option but to try take it round the keeper as the keeper was about two yards away from Parker when he got the ball under control.

But let's not look at the facts eh. They only get in the way of a good old moan.

Apart from when we stuck him upfront against Notts County when 2-1 down and the game changed as they was :censored: scared of his pace and we was starting to get in behind them alot more. He's a good player when played upfront, but Dickov doesn't like playing people in their positions.

Aye, I mean taking it round to keeper didn't work for that Torres fella against Barca and QPR did it? Oh yeah, it did as it left him with an open net to tap the ball into.

If you watch the highlights, he didn't have much option but to try take it round the keeper as the keeper was about two yards away from Parker when he got the ball under control.

But let's not look at the facts eh. They only get in the way of a good old moan.

not moaning stating my opinion

but you are right he was fantastic!

just like torres he was crap all season but wasnt here to improve at the end

torres got round the keeper to put it in the the open net at the camp nou in front of 90'000

Parker ran into Rochdales keeper at Boundary Park in front of 3000 (from memory)

do you notice the difference between the 2?

and i cant believe that you made me mention torres and parker in the same sentence ffs

his goal scoring record was second to none and was exceptional all season especially when he ran fast against notts county that one time

but lets not let the facts get in way of complete bull:censored: hey Rob? :petesake::wink:

not moaning stating my opinion

but you are right he was fantastic!

just like torres he was crap all season but wasnt here to improve at the end

torres got round the keeper to put it in the the open net at the camp nou in front of 90'000

Parker ran into Rochdales keeper at Boundary Park in front of 3000 (from memory)

do you notice the difference between the 2?

and i cant believe that you made me mention torres and parker in the same sentence ffs

his goal scoring record was second to none and was exceptional all season especially when he ran fast against notts county that one time

but lets not let the facts get in way of complete bull:censored: hey Rob? :petesake::wink:

Never said he was fantastic. Just said he was a good player when played upfront.

Yeah i do know the difference, 85,000 and that Torres had the ball in control from the half way line and to think about what to do. Not have to make his mind up in a spilt second with the keeper about two yards from him.

I never made you do anything, you chose to put Parker and Torres in the same sentence aswell.

If Parket shot early it was most likely the keeper would save it, since he was around two yards away when the ball got under control.

I merely pointed out that when he was played upfront (Rochdale he was on the right wing) he looked a lot better player than out on the wing.

Just because he didn't score many/any doesn't mean he was ':censored:e'. Especially when he probably got about 90 minutes in his position upfront. If he was played upfront he would of scored a few, but with Filipe outta shape and everything earlier on in the season, we had to play him out wide. But yeah he's :censored:e because we saw him for about 90 minutes upfront with the rest of the time out on the wing or at right-back.

Never said he was fantastic. Just said he was a good player when played upfront.

Yeah i do know the difference, 85,000 and that Torres had the ball in control from the half way line and to think about what to do. Not have to make his mind up in a spilt second with the keeper about two yards from him.

I never made you do anything, you chose to put Parker and Torres in the same sentence aswell.

If Parket shot early it was most likely the keeper would save it, since he was around two yards away when the ball got under control.

I merely pointed out that when he was played upfront (Rochdale he was on the right wing) he looked a lot better player than out on the wing.

Just because he didn't score many/any doesn't mean he was ':censored:e'. Especially when he probably got about 90 minutes in his position upfront. If he was played upfront he would of scored a few, but with Filipe outta shape and everything earlier on in the season, we had to play him out wide. But yeah he's :censored:e because we saw him for about 90 minutes upfront with the rest of the time out on the wing or at right-back.

his first touch was poor, he was never on his toes ready, his attitude got worse as the season went on, he didnt look interested when coming on as a sub, his pace seemed to disapear from when he first signed and he didnt seem to do anything other than make up the numbers, he scored no goals and had no assists

thats why i think he was :censored:e, he gave added nothing to us and i wont lose any sleep when he isnt here next season

now if you think in a couple of games he came on and looked busy and frightened teams with his pace then that your opinion and repsect that

but its wrong! he was :censored:e! :rolleyes:

and thats in every position i saw him in, not just up front