Andy Gray - Yes or No?

Andy Gray.... Sign or Avoid?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Andy Gray?

• Sign
    • Avoid

Right lads each day as the season has ended i will post the name of 1 player who has been released and on the scrap heap just really to get me through the bordem at work

Day 3

Simple vote if you would like to see him here or not and throw a few opnions round

I will attempt what i see as a relisitic targets only!

Today is a player who once had a very very brief spell here

Andy Gray

Andy_2673645.jpg

Edited by laticdickovarmy

Does anyone I.e Prozac remember his 1st spell here I seen it was only 4 appearances and a long time ago, im sure he scored v us in a cup game for Burnley once could be wrong he may have even got 2 in fact

Think he played in the following:

Wycombe (a) 27/3/99 - L 0-3 (Gary Kelly arguing with away fans after they were giving grief to the defenders)

Luton (h) 2/4/99 - D 1-1 (David McNiven goal?)

Wigan (a) 5/4/99 - L 0-2

Burnley (h) 10/4/99 - D 1-1

He didn't score any.

Think he played in the following:

Wycombe (a) 27/3/99 - L 0-3 (Gary Kelly arguing with away fans after they were giving grief to the defenders)

Luton (h) 2/4/99 - D 1-1 (David McNiven goal?) Shaun Garnett - McNiven scored the season after.

Wigan (a) 5/4/99 - L 0-2

Burnley (h) 10/4/99 - D 1-1

He didn't score any.

He was too young when he was here and simply not, 12/18 months later he proved his ability and the faith Stitch had in him by by scoring regularly, for Forest was it?

We played him as an attacking midfielder in a 3-5-2 ahead of Duxbury and Sheridan. I don't think Andy Ritchie rated him much as his stay was brief.

Nah Stitch saw the potential, as he did in Marc Richards a couple of years later, along with Junior Agogo, Sam Parkin, Paul Beavers etc….. Beavers apart the other two had decent goalscoring spells after their loans here.

Harry Bunn is another one that doesn't look ready but give him a couple of years and the goals may come, there's a player in there, but he's too Wolfy for me. As for Gray, another one not without injury problems but a very good, intelligent footballer who knows where the net is. he be good for 10-15 goals no danger.

Just been to Cheltenham play off they are the local team to me, they are a prime example of what grafting can acheive non stop hard work! Jermaine mcglashan hell of a player and marlon pack middle of the park looks very good got to say if we had 11 players working that hard would be very happy just an example it can work

No chance getting him the fans next to me said he is as good every week mate

They spent the money they got from spurs 3rd round cup game on him he was signed on 2.5 year deal, looks too good for league 2

Defo want Cheltenham go up only 15mins from me cheltenham they are like 11 yatesy the gaffer on the pitch not the most talented bunch by my god they will give u 110% even made Ben burgess look a good player!