Chris Taylor..............Offski ?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our project is in full swing. I can't name any sources but I have it on excellent authority that Corney has recently been spotted in WHSmiths in Manchester buying 2 hard backed folders, some value priced clear paper wallets and one of those 4 colour clicky pens. When challenged on the till as to whether he would also like a Dairy Milk, my source says that he snapped back, "Certainly Not!!" before pausing and then sheepishly admitting that he better had as Newton was also turning up to the "brainstorming session" with his set of post-it notes and a couple of tins.

12 Month deal? Really.... That could bite him on arse. Not that in demand then? Its a make or break 4 months or could soon be offloaded. Lee got the better deal.

What's to say we offered him more than 12 months?

Maybe Lee only got offered 12 months too and that's why his agent described our offer as a joke.

I was talking to him last night in Lees. He was due to sign for Milwall on Friday, but Leicester rang his agent and said don't sign anything just yet and he's having talks with them.

Has Taylor actually signed for Millwall then? there's no confirmation anywhere...

Yeah, twelve month contract.

Which?