Yorkshire Tossers!

Theres some good posts tghere, there is quite a bit of humour going on there, and 99% were not serious. I liked:

"It's part of the deal that sees them take the #LeagueOneForever tag from us"

"it will be the first time ill enjoy hearing them do there grest escape song"

"kids to Oldham,,, seniors to Ajax"

Last word goes to:

Some folk are taking this thread far too seriously.

Roles reversed we would be exactly the same

exactly, banters banter and the if we were a Division above the dog botherers we'd say the same sort of stuff

also I love the fact that team hate playing us because they believe themselves to be superior. It really upsets them when we beat them

Let's not forget that Huddersfield Town have won the league as many times as 'World's Most Massivest Club': Man Citeh. So, by rights, they are also a big top massive mega enormous banging super huge big top big top club. Massive.

I :censored:ing hate huddersfield fans, sorry hudders 'one man team rhodes' field hahaha where would they be without him? nowhere. Calling us league 1 'cloggers' when we more than match them every time we've played them, they're still spiteful after we played them off the park when tonk scored

You sound more spiteful over the fact they have been promoted and we are stuck in this :censored: League again. I can't imagine that, whilst they are preparing for an assault on the Championship, that they are still bitter about us beating them nearly two years ago!