New Away Kit

tangerine, brilliant.

I started going to Latics in 1970 and never new it was a new kit at that time, thought we'd always been tangerine (I was only 10 at the time).

Won the Ford sporting league (!) in it so a great strip kit for me

Tangerine and blue are latics colours, hate the shade of blue in the new home kit.

I still think it's a marked improvement on the last lot from Cabrini. The quality of our shirts was terrible and I know a few dale fans that hated theirs for the same reasons.

Will the black one become our third kit then?

tangerine, brilliant.

I started going to Latics in 1970 and never new it was a new kit at that time, thought we'd always been tangerine (I was only 10 at the time).

Won the Ford sporting league (!) in it so a great strip kit for me

Yep, I started watching in 1970 as well. In 1972 my Dad had to explain to me that the club was reverting back, not changing, to a blue and white kit.

I'm only going from memory, but I seem to recall that both the tangerine and blue were slightly darker shades than the new away kit.

I still think it's a marked improvement on the last lot from Cabrini. The quality of our shirts was terrible and I know a few dale fans that hated theirs for the same reasons.

Will the black one become our third kit then?

Yep, all black is the new 3rd kit. Not sure how many times we'll use it though!

I hope I'm not offending anyone but you think we could have vetted the model pics before releasing on the web.

The massive bruises on that blonde's arms make her out to be a druggie.

Shame as its a great shirt and the lovely Jenny does the club proud.

Shame as its a great shirt and the lovely Jenny does the club proud.

Sod the match worn players shirts...

They should auction off Jenny W's match worn kit... I'd have a cheeky bid, although i'd have no chance against O4U