Has he gone? Still no sign if he's signed so presume he's gone, disappointing

Im not sure, but Im 80% certain that his house in Delph is being advertised up for rent from June, just near the bridge.

I could be mistaken though.

Dont worry there will be plenty more bad crosser's to pick from...........

Are you kidding me ? Between him and Simpson last year they produced some awesome crosses.

Lets go back to the days of Roca on our flanks

Seriously who do you think we can get at this level ? We will struggle to find anyone better than Morais on our budget

Are you kidding me ? Between him and Simpson last year they produced some awesome crosses.

Seriously who do you think we can get at this level ? We will struggle to find anyone better than Morais on our budget

I must empasize the word some razza. Although at times they produced some good crosses it was not enough. That goes for the whole team. U will probably say that they wouldn't be at this level if they could cross consistently but I think a pro footballer who is classed as a winger like morais needs to hit the danger area much more than we did last season. Too many floated balls in too.

I must empasize the word some razza. Although at times they produced some good crosses it was not enough. That goes for the whole team. U will probably say that they wouldn't be at this level if they could cross consistently but I think a pro footballer who is classed as a winger like morais needs to hit the danger area much more than we did last season. Too many floated balls in too.

I disagree , the wingers put the ball in the box more than people think last season. Its just our strikers were never in the box. Kuqi was either too busy arguing with someone or he was recovering from tracking back 50 yards .

I disagree , the wingers put the ball in the box more than people think last season. Its just our strikers were never in the box. Kuqi was either too busy arguing with someone or he was recovering from tracking back 50 yards .

agreed none of our strikers gambled last season so that doesn't help. Lee and morais were a fantastic partnership, so down the right there was supply. The supply form the left was virtually non existent.

agreed none of our strikers gambled last season so that doesn't help. Lee and morais were a fantastic partnership, so down the right there was supply. The supply form the left was virtually non existent.

We havent had a fox in the box since Hughes IMO

Whos better?

be signing soon

I think some fans are not a fan of Morais because he roams out of position which some may consider too complicated but I personally prefer wingers like Morais because they're more versitile which gives us more attacking options, I'm not a fan of this "simple Football" where we play with two out and out wingers with the left footer on the left, the right footer on the right

We got plenty of good crosses into the box last season, Morais included

and he if Kuqi decides not to stay with us next season.......

then he wont be in the box to get on the end of them, just like last season!

we need strikers in the box to help the wingers whoever thay are, hopefully the Morais from the back end of the season will be one of them

We got plenty of good crosses into the box last season, Morais included

and he if Kuqi decides not to stay with us next season.......

then he wont be in the box to get on the end of them, just like last season!

we need strikers in the box to help the wingers whoever thay are, hopefully the Morais from the back end of the season will be one of them

hopefully we'll also be having Wesolowski making late runs from midfield too which we didn't have towards the end of last season

I remember holding my head in my hands when people called Craig Davies lazy - I always thought he ran himself into the ground but in non-threatening areas.

Chris Taylor wanted to move on so became a :censored:house big time Charlie.

I'm getting the same sinking feeling now with Morais. Are people talking balls because they sleep through games, or are they blinded by a perceived slight on the club because he didn't sign up after two minutes thought?

The boy can cross - I rate his delivery highly in fact. It isn't his fault that people don't get into position, even Alan Shearer said that during the Euros.

I remember holding my head in my hands when people called Craig Davies lazy - I always thought he ran himself into the ground but in non-threatening areas.

Chris Taylor wanted to move on so became a :censored:house big time Charlie.

I'm getting the same sinking feeling now with Morais. Are people talking balls because they sleep through games, or are they blinded by a perceived slight on the club because he didn't sign up after two minutes thought?

The boy can cross - I rate his delivery highly in fact. It isn't his fault that people don't get into position, even Alan Shearer said that during the Euros.

:petesake:

Taylor was always a bit of a :censored:house from the beginning, he was always soft

not because he wanted to leave just because that how he is

he moved because he had stayed long enough and MOVED UP A LEVEL, we couldnt offer him that