I was watching this earlier

who here has done somthing similar after a defeat? I kicked a door after we lost to Wigan in 2003 which then cracked in two

We may have lost, but hell, that was one of the best games i've been to as a Latics fan - it was my second season and we'd been to a number of away days that season - but the atmosphere there was just brilliant, didn't Andrews score the opener as well?

2002/2003 remains my favorite season to date, does anyone remember the Dowie fist pump at the end of winning away games - that was brilliant too!

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

my Scottish house mate put his fist through our living room table after that Ukraine goal wasn't given against England at the Euro's. Needless to say we won't be getting our deposit back

Where can you buy a cardboard table these days?

We may have lost, but hell, that was one of the best games i've been to as a Latics fan - it was my second season and we'd been to a number of away days that season - but the atmosphere there was just brilliant, didn't Andrews score the opener as well?

2002/2003 remains my favorite season to date, does anyone remember the Dowie fist pump at the end of winning away games - that was brilliant too!

Nice memories my favorite season too :) I remember some good fist pumps at the end of a 1- 0 victory away at Mansfield courtesy of a 89th minute Fitz Hall penalty.

Its funny - on the one hand I hate Chris Moore for nearly putting the club out of business, on the other hand he delivered the one season where I genuinely believed we could do something!