byrne to sign

I remember that dirty c*** putting in a two footed tackle in on Taylor whilst he was on the floor.

Will he be bringing his zimmer frame with him?

He's 30 if he needs a Zimmer frame I better make sure they'll let me into games in my coffin.

big risk a 2-year deal with his recent injury record.

Fits the bill in terms of the experience and leadership we need, but im a bit worried about the general opinion of him from scunthorpe fans (too slow and past it at this level)

A very good signing by Mr Dickov, my mate who follows Scunny around the country said he's one of the best defenders he's seen and he gives 100% to the cause at all times. He said Scunny offered him a year contract but he wanted two, plus he also wanted a chance to get into coaching.

The side is definitely coming together now, a mix of youth and experience should be able to challenge for the play offs if we get lucky with injuries / suspensions.

A very good signing by Mr Dickov, my mate who follows Scunny around the country said he's one of the best defenders he's seen and he gives 100% to the cause at all times. He said Scunny offered him a year contract but he wanted two, plus he also wanted a chance to get into coaching.

The side is definitely coming together now, a mix of youth and experience should be able to challenge for the play offs if we get lucky with injuries / suspensions.

They offered him nothing apart from a benefit game being played this Sunday!