Shrews bump up ticket price

...... And people moan about paying a one off £15 to watch us play the English champions.

#perspective

£24 to watch 3rd tier football, £15 to watch a warm-up game, it's all the same bollocks. English football is in an embarrassing state, and the fans just bend right over and take it. Including myself, unfortunately.

#Hashtag

Maybe top half Championship football, at a push. Do you really think 3rd tier football is worth £21, or £23 even? Really?

Me? No. Certainly not. It was just a question, flower. No need to get so defensive.

Compared to BP - a three-stand, dilapidated wreck with crap facilities in a deprived northern town. Well worth a visiting fan's £23.

There's not much wrong with Boundary Park. Mentioning the town is irrelevant - most League One/Two clubs have very similar locations and demographics.

In terms of comfort am I more relaxed in a new ground as opposed to ours? Not really. I'm not usually judging the toilets or paintwork at the football. I enjoyed Mossley's ground more than, say, Colchester's for about a dozen reasons.

£23/4 for this division is wrong, It could be at our ground, Hartlepool's or Sheffield United's.

By the by, West Brom decreased theirs earlier.

Edited by UpTheLatics

There's not much wrong with Boundary Park. Mentioning the town is irrelevant - most League One/Two clubs have very similar locations and demographics.

In terms of comfort am I more relaxed in a new ground as opposed to ours? Not really. I'm not usually judging the toilets or paintwork at the football. I enjoyed Mossley's ground more than, say, Colchester's for about a dozen reasons.

£23/4 for this division is wrong, It could be at our ground, Hartlepool's or Sheffield United's.

By the by, West Brom decreased theirs earlier.

I was playing devil's advocate mentioning the town - it's what people do. And there's plenty wrong with Boundary Park; it's a :censored:hole.

Depends what you want in a football ground. As I say, I don't feel anymore comfortable in other football grounds. I don't look at football stadiums with a middle-class perspective.

Whether or not the funding BP will receieve increases attendances we'll see. I have never met a supporter who doesn't attend games because of the state of the ground.