• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can we open the Billy topic again. I didn't come on here last night and I've only just seen this thread. I've been in stitches at some of the comments and I can rip Billy for years with the abuse he was getting.

Please open it again :)

Button it Beaky :grin:

1people are only jealous of Zorrro as he's a young lad living the dream of spending most of his working day behind a closed office door doing left-handed mouse work. hat they don't see is that each and every chicken has an up to date personel file right up to termination of contract

Not sure what the issue is. Having spoken to the lad Im fairly certain we are receiving some sort of government grant for employing him to cover his wages. Won't be costing us a penny.

The Government are subsidising a massive chicken selling fast food business?

I've heard rumours of DWP-sponsored slave labour. :towork:

He'd still be spending his time getting stoned in front of Jeremy Kyle in his Purley dosshouse if he hadn't been given a bit of a push to get out and find out what work is. I think it's a good thing.

He'd still be spending his time getting stoned in front of Jeremy Kyle in his Purley dosshouse if he hadn't been given a bit of a push to get out and find out what work is. I think it's a good thing.

What do you think working from home was invented for?