• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should know better, also this threads going beyond a joke again, some personal stuff that's not very nice.

Ian G.

PS And I know a jokes a joke but this is going to far, Ackey not just your post.

If the Kennedy assassination was a CIA job, which it was, there would have been a third shooter. Their assassination manuals of the time preferred three shooters to catch the target in a triangle, maximising the chances of success while causing confusion as to where the shots were coming from for any would be counter-security operation. Royal Army. Billy Quarmby. PC Assist. Lee Harvey Oswald's dying words were true: he's just a patsy.

Admittedly I've only skim-read this thread, but where's the proper personal stuff? I hid one post that wasn't appropriate, but the rest have been topical and harmless, or so I thought.

It must have bbeen the one about BQ being Chris Moore's Love Child.

That is way lower than the original thread stuff.

But the rest? as you say topical and harmless and absoulely homing in on the ridiculousness of the original thread comments. and using the Chuck Norris genre to praise Billy's invincibility.

Which he is.

And makes Captain Invincible look vincible.

Edited by singe

It must have bbeen the one about BQ being Chris Moore's Love Child.

That is way lower than the original thread stuff.

But the rest? as you say topical and harmless and absoulely homing in on the ridiculousness of the original thread comments. and using the Chuck Norris genre to praise Billy's invincibility.

Which he is.

And makes Captain Invincible look vincible.

My bad I promise never to mention Chris Moore again.