I thought both Drury and Rusiak looked very tidy last week against us. Both kids though, and whilst they are at a mega-rich Premier League club and so should in theory have more ability - if we're going to play a kid on the LW i'd rather it be one of ours, Changy or Hughes.

Jesse Lingard from United? He said he might be going on loan at some point, can play either wing or behind striker. They rate him highly there I think so not sure whether they would loan him to a league one club, might prefer Championship team.

Still none of the above mentioned. I think he could go on to excite a few on the basis of reviews he has had in the past but is young so u never know how they are going to get on physically

give us a clue at least

any wide men or strikers available from Hull?

we have another behind closed door match with them today, we must be building some kind of relationship that may involve transfers!

just a thought, long shot maybe?

I know people will say we should play our own kids etc. but I'd like to see us try and get Tom Barkhuizen from the lashers. Scored 11 in 38 on loan for a shocking team (Hereford) last year at the age of 18. Another year older playing with better players who knows...