Against the best

dont know if it is anybody's on here but just came across this video on youtube

some great goals against United,Chelsea and a fantastic strike by a guy who managed Bangor.......first time Arsenal had conceded in about 9 games if I recall?

Anyone noticed the number players in and around the oppositions penalty areas ?.. something we generally haven't seen in recent seasons at BP.

PD please note.

Some of those Rick Holden crosses were reminiscent of Connor Hughes in injury time Monday night.

Albeit without Matt :censored:ing Smith on the end of them

Edited by HarryBosch

Pretty sure I could have scored 30 goals a season on the end of Ricky's crosses......... most accurate crosser of a football I've seen. In the same class as Beckham's.

Hard to believe it was Graham Sharp who benefited from a lot of those crosses, then left him in the stiffs when he became manager.

Edited by Keepingthe Faith

Pretty sure I could have scored 30 goals a season on the end of Ricky's crosses......... most accurate crosser of a football I've seen. In the same class as Beckham's.

Hard to believe it was Graham Sharp who benefited from a lot of those crosses, then left him in the stiffs when he became manager.

In Ricky's autobiography, he does have a bit of a go at Graham Sharp for not picking him, but Rick never commented on the fact that Sharpie was the brunt of a practical joke when they first met (which went wrong I think). I wonder if Sharp had it in for him since then.

In Ricky's autobiography, he does have a bit of a go at Graham Sharp for not picking him, but Rick never commented on the fact that Sharpie was the brunt of a practical joke when they first met (which went wrong I think). I wonder if Sharp had it in for him since then.

when Rick threw the bucket of his own :censored: over Sharp in the lift on a pre-season tour trying to get back at Milligan and Henry???

I would say that was good reason for Sharp not to like him haha......still should have picked him though!

when Rick threw the bucket of his own :censored: over Sharp in the lift on a pre-season tour trying to get back at Milligan and Henry???

I would say that was good reason for Sharp not to like him haha......still should have picked him though!

Thats the one, and he helped Rick clean up.