Dickov sacked?

So ..the rumour is he's been sacked . Or is it he's going to another club?

Come on if you're going to try to wind people up at least get some consistency.

Credibility of those who are trying to feed the "rumour"? Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Edited by LaticsPete

Having read the original quote from Sky-who is 'Billy'?

Billy the Fish. He's been trying to get into management for a while.

(I don't get the reference either btw)

Edited by JonesyOAFC

Were you there when Tony Naylor was there???

No pal just before then I was a little before then, I used to go through when he played his intellegance was 2nd to none at the level just had no legs

I was however there at same time as charlie mcdonald who we play against saturday he was on loan from Charlton and a lad who had one hell of a left boot from west ham and now p'boro skipper Grant Mccann he was schooled so well on the game even though he was only about 17-18 at the time

No pal just before then I was a little before then, I used to go through when he played his intellegance was 2nd to none at the level just had no legs

I was however there at same time as charlie mcdonald who we play against saturday he was on loan from Charlton and a lad who had one hell of a left boot from west ham and now p'boro skipper Grant Mccann he was schooled so well on the game even though he was only about 17-18 at the time

Unbelievable football brain on him.

Gorton lad, from a tough family (his brother Colin was a good player, but a right hardman). I played with him a little bit, at a decent Sunday league standard.

Tony Naylor scored a fair few times against Latics including a starring role in Cheltenham knocking us out of the FA Cup a few years back.