1 Word Observations

Byrne may be slow but at least he doesn't just wack it up the pitch everytime it comes near him, I think he will do a really good job for us. I'm also impressed by Grounds good solid player, Tarky is not ready for first team football, and our midfield is shocking. Today I thought Dickov set us up just to contain Stevenage, rather go out and win the game. And my heart bled for Simpson who flogged his tripe out up front with zero support, and two wide men incapable of beating there man and getting a cross in. I am becoming more and more frustrated by the way the manager plays the game.

Byrne may be slow but at least he doesn't just wack it up the pitch everytime it comes near him, I think he will do a really good job for us. I'm also impressed by Grounds good solid player, Tarky is not ready for first team football, and our midfield is shocking. Today I thought Dickov set us up just to contain Stevenage, rather go out and win the game. And my heart bled for Simpson who flogged his tripe out up front with zero support, and two wide men incapable of beating there man and getting a cross in. I am becoming more and more frustrated by the way the manager plays the game.

Sorry, I like him but if Simpson worked his tripe out I'm a monkey's uncle!

I felt a bit sorry for him first half because he isn't the sort of player you can lump it up to, but to say he worked his tripe off is well wide of the mark.

He hasn't been the same player since we signed him last season after his loan spell.

Bollocks. Bollocks. Bollocks.

Talking out of your arse.

he stood up to morais, but second half he was beaten far too many times and whenever he got the ball the 'move' slowed, stopped and went backwards. all were guilty of that, but byrne was more than most. to be fair to him, he did well at CB but when i saw Brown warming up i fully expected Byrne to be brought off not Tarky.

Brown will be a good back up though, looked lively.

he stood up to morais, but second half he was beaten far too many times and whenever he got the ball the 'move' slowed, stopped and went backwards. all were guilty of that, but byrne was more than most. to be fair to him, he did well at CB but when i saw Brown warming up i fully expected Byrne to be brought off not Tarky.

Brown will be a good back up though, looked lively.

Tarky was taken off because Dickov had seen enough, it came a minute after Tarky sold himself out right giving their lad a clear run at goal. As for Byrne and others slowing down moves that's because there was nothing to hit in front of them where we were static for most of the match. Very noticeable when we took throw ins as well.. Better to retain possession that give it away and there was no way Byrne was going to be taken off. The lad's decent at this level.

Edited by rictic