Billy is too old for today's team. Most senior player was Dan Taylor, three scholars started.

Why a young side, what's wrong with playing those who have been putting in poor first team performances...they are mollycolddled and and have it too easy these days IMO ?

Why a young side, what's wrong with playing those who have been putting in poor first team performances...they are mollycolddled and and have it too easy these days IMO ?

Quite right

I'd make them walk back from Shrewbury, or at the very least push Museum de Latique's car/van/truck back.

Did anyone see his twitter posting £500+ of fuel !

I wholeheartedly agree with this in principle, but how much worse would our first team performances get if they were also turning out for the reserves... I dread to think!

I wholeheartedly agree with this in principle, but how much worse would our first team performances get if they were also turning out for the reserves... I dread to think!

Could be right there Crusoe, mind you in the olden days the reserves were often used to boost off form players morale, assuming they would find it easier at a lower level.

For example Big Joe used to stick Neil Adams in the reserves occasionally and he always came back flying.

Edited by BP1960