another example of a player that was poor, at best, for Latics impressing at another club of the same :censored:ing level.

"Bunn junior, who joined Crewe on a six-month loan deal on Tuesday, is tipped for big things at his parent club, and Scholes’s big rivals, Manchester City.

The electric-paced 19-year-old made a superb introduction to the Alex faithful on his debut after 70 minutes at Scunthorpe.

He helped swing the match by playing a key role in Luke Murphy’s winner and is now gunning for a starting place at Brentford this afternoon."

Article at; http://www.thisissta...tail/story.html

:censored:e I hope you two are wrong. I wouldn't want to be the re-invented Rummy since he donned a white robe and kicked out his feet a bit. I'd have to appear an arrogant :censored: who stalks folk!!

Still it's quite amusing I guess.

Edited by Lags

Bunn is :censored:.

Mark my words, he was crap at BP and I can't see it happening for him.

I honestly dont think its a case of a different team will change him, he looked :censored: when he played for Citeh and he was surrounded by great players!

Bunn is :censored:.

Mark my words, he was crap at BP and I can't see it happening for him.

I honestly dont think its a case of a different team will change him, he looked :censored: when he played for Citeh and he was surrounded by great players!

I agree. Like you I saw him every match he played for us. I saw nothing to suggest anyhing other than conference at best. Lets see what he does on his current loan.