Sheffield United away

Was just looking at booking somewhere to stay on the Saturday night after the game but have noticed it's an international weekend. I can't see that the Irish u21s are playing or the Saffers but if anyone knows otherwise it would be appreciated to avoid booking somewhere for the game to be postponed.

From what I can see Blades are playing this weekend so not overly fussed from that end.

1.) If you are merely looking for somewhere to stay then most places allow cancellations up to noon on the day of arrival for no or a nominal charge.

2.) SA have a game that weekend as does NI. NI u-21s, don't have a qualifying game but may still have a friendly but the qualifying play-offs are taking place at that time so the number of opponents they can have for a friendly is limited.

Was just looking at booking somewhere to stay on the Saturday night after the game but have noticed it's an international weekend. I can't see that the Irish u21s are playing or the Saffers but if anyone knows otherwise it would be appreciated to avoid booking somewhere for the game to be postponed.

From what I can see Blades are playing this weekend so not overly fussed from that end.

Who have sheff united got that play for international teams?