Brentford 5 Oldham 1

Is the whole going-on-the-internet-and-making-a-massive-fool-of-yourself turning into a habit now Matt?

No just realistic and Griffin Park is not exactly a favoured away game, plus Clayton Donaldson has destroyed us everytime he has played against us, and im sure Brentford will put away the chances they get unlike Scunthorpe last night.....

Probably just as equally fed up as me, thing is i can see through talk the talk salesman which is what Dickov is, would be a great Sales Manager, as for a tactitian or man manager very naive and rarely learns from his mistakes, enoughs enough, absolutely unheard of a rookie manager being given the amount of games he has had....

NEXT!!!

Probably just as equally fed up as me, thing is i can see through talk the talk salesman which is what Dickov is, would be a great Sales Manager, as for a tactitian or man manager very naive and rarely learns from his mistakes, enoughs enough, absolutely unheard of a rookie manager being given the amount of games he has had....

NEXT!!!

Joe Royle. Jimmy Frizzell. That's two connected to Latics that didn't turn out too shabby, but look around the Leagues and you'll find plenty.

Proper little ray of sunshine, you are.

I think you need some friends to put a friendly arm around your shoulders, but you won't get them this way.

Edited by Bristolatic

Attention seeking i think not....just my opinion i could put a big sophisticated piece where he has gone wrong and how he could improve but i thought to myself as i started tryping last night why should i, all PD does these days is argue with the 4th official, he isnt some master tactician making changes, he made changes only after the fans became disgruntled and i know for a FACT he reads this forum, he is pig headed and talks the talk but his record most certainly doesnt walk the walk, should any other team come him for i would gladly piggy back him wherever he is wanted.

As for this answer who to bring in, there is plenty of managers who would take the Oldham job on, and as it stands ill take anyone but Dickov.....

#latepush

#lovetheowl

#weansweredourcriticswitha1nildefeat

Our record at Griffin Park since relegation

L1-2

D2-2* Won on Pens

L0-2

D1-1

D2-2

D0-0

L1-2

L0-2

D3-3

L0-1 (FAC)

D2-2

D1-1

W3-1

L0-2

P14 W2 D6 L6 F16 A23

Not a happy hunting ground but one where we've thrown a few curve balls in over the years. As for Donaldson, didn't even score against us last season did he?

I'm going for a 2-0 defeat….meaning we HAVE to win v Coventry...

Attention seeking i think not....just my opinion i could put a big sophisticated piece where he has gone wrong and how he could improve but i thought to myself as i started tryping last night why should i, all PD does these days is argue with the 4th official, he isnt some master tactician making changes, he made changes only after the fans became disgruntled and i know for a FACT he reads this forum, he is pig headed and talks the talk but his record most certainly doesnt walk the walk, should any other team come him for i would gladly piggy back him wherever he is wanted.

As for this answer who to bring in, there is plenty of managers who would take the Oldham job on, and as it stands ill take anyone but Dickov.....

#latepush

#lovetheowl

#weansweredourcriticswitha1nildefeat

Bourney is that you ?!

I can see us struggling against Brentford. I think they have Adeyemi on loan now and they have a few other loans in their side. Fredericks from Spurs and Jake Bidwell from Everton. Donaldson will probably tear us apart (I think he has 4 goals in 6 games so far?). Hopefully we don't make a bad start like we did against Scunny or else Brentford will definately take their chances and wollop in a fair few goals. Doom and gloom post...maybe but they are just my views. Hopefully, Dicky and the side can prove me wrong.

Edited by AnthonyOAFC