team v Brentford

Yes hes on the bench, sorry missed him out

No problem, he was just the first name I looked for.

I hope Simmo can kick on after his encouraging cameo on Tuesday. I also hope PD gets Baxter on sooner rather than later if things aren't working out.

Edited by bossrocks

Far too easy for Simpson to walk back into the team. No hard work required to get back into this team. Baxter will never be fit if he doesn't start games…having said that, 3 players could make way for Baxter, either of the midfielders and Simpson. But we'll go with the policy of 11 behind the ball and succumb to another limp defeat...

if baxters not fit for 90minutes why not start him then take him off after 60? hard 45mins in the first half, bit of a rest at half time, big 15 then bring Simmo on for him. thats what i'd have done but hopefully Simpson being benched last game will give him a bit of a kick up the arse for today!

if baxters not fit for 90minutes why not start him then take him off after 60? hard 45mins in the first half, bit of a rest at half time, big 15 then bring Simmo on for him. thats what i'd have done but hopefully Simpson being benched last game will give him a bit of a kick up the arse for today!

Because he's one hell of a weapon to bring on against tired legs.

Because he's one hell of a weapon to bring on against tired legs.

very fair point he certainly seems a handful! just can't wait to see what hes like for 90minutes, wonder whether he dips in and out of games if hes on for 90 or whether, like you say, off the bench he can grip a game for 20mins

yet again same old statues in midfield!!!

Getting as bad as Dave Penney by the week tactics wise!!

Got an impressive squad but not a clue how to use the players to their best and the best of the team.

A nicked 1-0 smash and grab would again mask over the cracks that 2 DM's is working - kind of hope we get a comprehensive beating to hammer home where the cracks lie...........