Walsall announce trading profis of £10,000

i believe they are helped massively by having a ground right next to the motorway, companies have billboards on the side of the stands and they receive a fair wedge if im not mistaken

Ok, so new plan.

1. Buy tiny slithers of derelict land near motorways at major cities

2. Erect billboards

3. ?????

4. Profit

Ok, so new plan.

1. Buy tiny slithers of derelict land near motorways at major cities

2. Erect billboards

3. ?????

4. Profit

You might have a tiny problem when it comes to town planning with that. As it stands we've not turned into the States with every major highway littered with roadside billboards.

Back to the original post, even with the extra income, they've done well to return a profit whilst staying competitive. It might even be paying off this season, they're doing well so far.

http://www.saddlers....nts-333955.aspx

it's certainly a topic related to our club, are Walsall that much of a bigger club than ourselves?

I've always thought of Warsaw as the club closest in profile to us - they have Villa and Birmingham on their doorstep with West Brom and Wolves not much further away - £10k profit huh - that's a morning's work for Mr Rooney.... :goggle:

I've always thought of Warsaw as the club closest in profile to us - they have Villa and Birmingham on their doorstep with West Brom and Wolves not much further away - £10k profit huh - that's a morning's work for Mr Rooney.... :goggle:

Wouldn't pay for 'our' right back come centre back for a week.

ive always thought of tranmere as the closest to us, but warsaw is a very good shout.

Until relegated I always thought of Luton as most similar to us.

It depends on what similarity you are including - even in the Conference, Luton get much bigger crowds than we do... and this is somewhat explained by the fact that the nearest clubs to Luton are Stevenage, Milton Keynes and Watford with Spurs 32 miles away as the nearest premiership club.

Walsall's attendances are generally very close to our own - if Luton were in League 1 they would be getting 7k plus crowds ... and many more if they were doing well.