So So Proud

We were saying that the ballboys were delaying throwing the ball in After they scored so the crofty/ball boy incident wasn't isolated Sheffield united and Danny Wilson should be ashamed of themselves if this is how they want to get out of this division we don't want them.

All in all a great performance Matty Smith has the knack of getting important goals and his goals to minutes on the pitch ratio is probably up with the best.

if the Sheff Utd fans are accusing Croft of racism and these statements are being put forward then what was said? After the Adeyemi incident at Anfield we knew within an hour or two after the game what had been allegedly said and got a picture of the situation. I seriously doubt Croft is that stupid to have racially abused the ball boy, I hope I'm right. If he did say something then hes a moron and it needs dealing with but I have to say, right now, it seems like the Sheff Utd fans need anything to amuse themselves after watching their team get outplayed at home

on a positive note I thought everyone was superb today from top to bottom, really battled and worked hard, some lovely football and Dickov's celebration in front of the fans at the end said it all. I was a doubter but he's winning me round and his passion to do well for us is clear to see.

on a side note does anyone know what on earth the penalty was given for?! for the life of me I couldn't tell and I'm still none the wiser

if the Sheff Utd fans are accusing Croft of racism and these statements are being put forward then what was said? After the Adeyemi incident at Anfield we knew within an hour or two after the game what had been allegedly said and got a picture of the situation. I seriously doubt Croft is that stupid to have racially abused the ball boy, I hope I'm right. If he did say something then hes a moron and it needs dealing with but I have to say, right now, it seems like the Sheff Utd fans need anything to amuse themselves after watching their team get outplayed at home

on a positive note I thought everyone was superb today from top to bottom, really battled and worked hard, some lovely football and Dickov's celebration in front of the fans at the end said it all. I was a doubter but he's winning me round and his passion to do well for us is clear to see.

on a side note does anyone know what on earth the penalty was given for?! for the life of me I couldn't tell and I'm still none the wiser

Supposedly given for m'voto manhandling the striker.