So So Proud

I have got to say that I was one that questioned the management of the side but today lets all unite in celebrating what its not just a great point but an oustanding preformance

Every man did there job in the club and the fans currently beaming from ear to ear

We were the better side, we took the game to them, we out passed them, worked are socks off and looked like the home side who should be tipped to finish at the top

It has clicked, we are getting in right, we have good players the best for a good few years and we look a team

I apologise for all the positivity but that was brilliant

If fans who watched on the net who dont go to games usually wont come back to watch that then they must be mad

MOM should be hard as hell this week and of course a special mention to the fans who walked it for charity!!!

Well done all, well done PD!

KTF

Before we scored the equaliser, I was going to come on here and post about how positive the performance had been, despite the defeat. This is the first time I've seen us play since the Stevenage game, and we look a totally different side. We were the better team for basically the entire 90 minutes, and on reflection we're unlucky only to come away with a point.

I still think the Orient game is more important as to judging if Dickov can/has turned things around, but this was a massive performance and result today. Excellent stuff.

:grin:

They could have been forgiven for letting their heads drop, the way the game panned out. Fair play to them for pushing forward right till the end. When will Sheff Utd ever learn? Play to the whistle.....

Edited by rosa

another impressive performance. no weak links. everyone did a great job. ref and lino were crap. they tried cheating and bullying. crap penalty to give away (soft to say the least). they had one chance, we had several, passed the ball, kept a high tempo and actually deserved to win. croft kicked off with a ball boy, but he was probably the same height, so stop being a mard arse yorky boy - :censored: even the ball boy are cheats:)

quality makes all the difference. we have to sign these three for the rest of the season, at very least.

I have got to say that I was one that questioned the management of the side

Never apologise for that. And it takes a big man to admit they were wrong.

Love it. Heart rate has still not returned to normal. Buzzin'!

To do 'em twice at the death in consecutive seasons had me leaping around like a lunatic. Trouble was, my LP was about 15 seconds behind everyone else and I'd somehow lost the stream, so I knew we'd scored before Gordy and Roy went mental. So I celebrated twice.

I'm just going to get Mrs B off the ceiling. She's been there long enough.

another impressive performance. no weak links. everyone did a great job. ref and lino were crap. they tried cheating and bullying. crap penalty to give away (soft to say the least). they had one chance, we had several, passed the ball, kept a high tempo and actually deserved to win. croft kicked off with a ball boy, but he was probably the same height, so stop being a mard arse yorky boy - :censored: even the ball boy are cheats:)

quality makes all the difference. we have to sign these three for the rest of the season, at very least.

i thought one of them did us a favour by flagging Kitson offside when he wasnt

To do 'em twice at the death in consecutive seasons had me leaping around like a lunatic. Trouble was, my LP was about 15 seconds behind everyone else and I'd somehow lost the stream, so I knew we'd scored before Gordy and Roy went mental. So I celebrated twice.

I'm just going to get Mrs B off the ceiling. She's been there long enough.

an experienced stream watcher always has 2 streams available :grin:

I think that's on all our wish lists, probably unlikely, due to finance and better offers elsewhere......but we can dream.

blackman clearly dived near the touchline and should've been sent off.

was Deryshire offside? i thought he was marginally on, but i admit it was too close for me to call.

Blackman was a bit of a knob throughout. Whinging, diving, fouling. I liked him when he was here as well.

Vast majority of vocal blades on twitter seem nasty sorts. They're alo saying racial abuse involved with Croft/ballboy malarkey. Anypne got a clue about that one? It seems to be :censored:ty rumour started by their lot.

They just interviewed him on GMR, he lost his temper when the ball boy threw the ball away and did the 'shush' gesture when we scored, he went over to apologise to the kid at the end and he didn't want to know. Sounds like something being made of nothing.

Someone asked who we want in fa cup earlier in the week........Sheffield United away for me please :)

It's a weird one - everyone says we need a "rival" and I think Sheffield United are up there as contenders. I'd rather beat them than Rochdale or Huddersfield, say...Nasty fans, nasty club and nasty county!

Feel completely drained, and didn't even go to the game. Defeat wouldn't have been a disaster, but the draw and the manner we got was fantastic and so "un-Oldham Athletic", prior to the Crewe game.

I don't doubt that there could be a dodgy run around the corner, but there is absolutely no one in this division we should be scared of. Here's hoping that Smithy's goal will be defining in showing that the previous two wins were no fluke and the tide has properly turned.

Delighted for Dickov again - there is little evidence to suggest that a change of manager brings long term success and glad we're sticking with him when so many wanted him out.

Edited by JoeP

Absolutely thrilled. Went mental along with Roy & Gordon when the equaliser went in. One small part of Scotland will forever Oldham Athletic be. Well done boys. Well done Paul Dickov. Well done to all the fans that believed enough to go to the game. Come on Oldham!

Nurse, the screens!