Any footage of the celebrations after the goal/full time?

Prozac posted nearly 2 minutes worth on his facebok page. I'm sure he'll post it up later when he logs on although it may need some serious editing/bleeping fr such a family oriented forum :wink:

Yes, emotions were running high although I do think someone should have indeed tw@tted the intruder…. :wink: Yes, was told off by Rosie when we got back on the coach, and was subsequently reported to mum. Cost me tea from Ree Ming….. She knows the score, dad can get a little carried away at football especially when emotions where running so high! Tried so hard this season to 'behave, but last minute goals like that and you lose all decorum!

Any other time and it's a 20p fine in the holiday spends tin…..most years we have enough for a month in the Bahamas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drpg7hF7qzE&feature=youtu.be

Chinese in Royton, used to be very over-rated but now the more upmarket Fusion Restaurant down the road does an awesome takeaway service they (Ree Ming) have seriously upped their game.

As a Ree Ming regular, i have to say they've been in top form lately.