More racism allegations

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're quite right how many politicians have many peoples deaths including young kids on their hands from Iraq, Aghanistan, Libya.? unfortunately they seem to have been deemed legal.

Anyone marching for the EDL are branded as out and out racists, And i'm sure there are some in there. I'm also sure there are some who are not and are genuinely concerned for other reasons than just causing bother. As far as i know the EDL's marches are quite often subjected to banning orders or made to have static demonstrationsand are almost always opposed by councils, police, faith groups and unions.

The Islamist group we are talking about although small but growing, are not just advocating shariah law as well you know, but they have and do openly support the taliban terrorism, terrorists acts and hold radical views, they also teach those radical views of Islam to young muslims.You don't seem to hear the same level of opposition when this group decides to air it's views though do we, It's not illegal either, but I can see why some may have a problem with it.

As much as you may have a point regarding Sharia etc, let's not forget that GB has previous I.e. the Brittish Empire and didn't play by rules of equality or fairness.

The EDL are the balance against the islamic nutters who are allowed to offend whoever they want and nothing is done. If something was done then the EDL would not have anything to say or do.

Time to get the history books out me thinks.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

The point that has been missed in the Rochdale case is that non muslim white girls were the target because Islam stopped the perpetrators from going after anyone but the infidel!

This is just plain old incorrect.

These girls were targeted because they they were vulnerable not because of their skin colour or religion. Through my work I am aware that these 'gangs' will abuse any young girl including Muslims, it is just who is available at the time.

This is just plain old incorrect.

These girls were targeted because they they were vulnerable not because of their skin colour or religion. Through my work I am aware that these 'gangs' will abuse any young girl including Muslims, it is just who is available at the time.

Yup - In fact, due to how the standard Asian family unit operates, Asian girls are unlikely to be in the same situation i.e. visiting takeaways as they don't tend to be allowed out of the house on their own for prolonged periods of time where their family do not know where they are.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Guest Scratch2000uk

According to some, who have more experience than the average home grown Sherlock, they would disagree. :detectivegm0:

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of The Ramadhan Foundation, said: "There is an over-representation of Asian men amongst recent convictions in the crime of on-street grooming and there should be no silence in addressing the issue of race as this is central to the actions of these criminals,"

Equalities and Human Rights Commissioner, Trevor Phillips, said the race of the men involved could not be ignored and it was "fatuous" to deny racial and cultural factors.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Judge Gerald Clifton appeared to give credence to the idea that cultural issues were involved. "All of you treated the victims as though they were worthless and beyond respect," he told the men. "One of the factors leading to that was the fact that they were not part of your community or religion."

Just going off ths Jim.

Don't get me wrong this isn't a one way street either, Most kiddy fiddlers who go over to east Asia for their kicks are white europeans.

In September 2012, 8 men (7 white, 1 asian) from Derbyshire were sent to prison for a total of 42 years for abusing girls. Although the men did not know each other, they all committed the same crime, getting underage teenaged girls drunk, giving them drugs or gifts and then raping them. Sounds very much like the Rochdale case to me.

http://www.thisisder...tail/story.html

Abusing young girls is not a racial problem it is a societal problem. This is happening all over the country all of the time to vulnerable young girls. Sexual predators prey on vulnerability. As the majority of girls in this country are white, the majority of victims will be white.

Edited by Guest

Guest Scratch2000uk

Sounds like the rochdale case? individuals who didn't know each other and didn't involve any rapes?

It still doesn't defer from the fact that in the most recent cases involving organised grooming on thre streets involved men from the asian communities. I agree there is an large element of opportunity involved, but to dismiss any racial element. Is the reason why this stuff was allowed to carry on.

Edited by Scratch2000uk

Sounds like the rochdale case? individuals who didn't know each other and didn't involve any rapes?

It still doesn't defer from the fact that in the most recent cases involving organised grooming on thre streets involved men from the asian communities. I agree there is an large element of opportunity involved, but to dismiss any racial element. Is the reason why this stuff was allowed to carry on.

Committing any sexual act on/with a girl under 16 is called 'statutory rape'

Guest Scratch2000uk

I know what statutory rape means, however, the article you posted a link to, didn't involve any forced rapes and non were charged with it.

Edited by Scratch2000uk

I know what statutory rape means, however, the article you posted a link to, didn't involve any forced rapes and non were charged with it.

Your right Scratch, I will ignore my qualifications and the work I have done with a Vulnerable and Missing Children's Team for a local authority in Lancashire and say you obviously have more knowledge than me on the subject.

Guest Scratch2000uk

You can have as many qualifications as you like, it doesn't stop mistakes from happening and there's always room for improvemnet, you would have thought Rochdale social services with all their years of experience would know better but they were clearly lacking.

You don't work for them by any chance?

Guest Scratch2000uk

Not all Consensual sex is statutory rape either, but you should know that.

Guest Scratch2000uk

There are many child abuse cases being processed in the Rochdale area and many are non-asian abusers. To coat the abuse as a racial issue doesn't help in trying to eliminate it from society.

The street grooming cases in rochdale does have racial elemennts though and ignoring that isn't helpful either.

I'm not for one minute trying to coat all abuse as being a racial issue,

I'm not that stupid. although some may disagree. :OASISscarf:

It's fact that there are towns (ours among them) in the North of England and Midlands with specific inter-professional task forces (Teachers, Police and Social Services) that have been set-up to investigate the very real and growing problem of gangs grooming vulnerable young girls.

That's not scare-mongering, or racist it is fact and any informal enquiry to the right agency will prove the same. Of course grooming takes place by people from all walks of life, but the growing threat is specifically from Asian males at this moment in time.

If people don't want to believe it, maybe they should attend the child protection seminars and courses i've attended over the last two or three years.

Edited by oafcprozac

As for the poppy burning at what-have-you, I can't think of anything less aggressive than setting light to a paper flower. That's some top open-air trolling right there folks, nothing more than that - and we're now discussing that it should be a crime?

Rummy perhaps I should go out a burn a few Korans. After all it is only a bit of paper with ink on it. Of course all hell would let loose and people like you will be calling for me to be arrested for race hate crimes using the current laws as you watch all the nutters going mad on TV threatening to murder me for my disrespect of islam.

Of course I would never ever burn the Koran due to its highly significant and symbolic nature. Nor would I expect to see people burning poppies in front of our soldiers and that is were I differ from the left wing fools. They make excuses such as you did for those who would spout such hate and insults, whereas myself and people like me expect them to be arrested and punished in the same way that I would if I set fire to a few Korans outside a mosque.

Your comment also shows your total and utter disregard for all those who died in 2 world wars for our freedom. A freedom those burning the poppies would love to take off us. A freedom many muslims have come here to have as they escape oppression under fanatical islam in their home countries

Edited by Max Damage

Rummy perhaps I should go out a burn a few Korans. After all it is only a bit of paper with ink on it. Of course all hell would let loose and people like you will be calling for me to be arrested for race hate crimes using the current laws as you watch all the nutters going mad on TV threatening to murder me for my disrespect of islam.

Of course I would never ever burn the Koran due to its highly significant and symbolic nature. Nor would I expect to see people burning poppies in front of our soldiers and that is were I differ from the left wing fools. They make excuses such as you did for those who would spout such hate and insults, whereas myself and people like me expect them to be arrested and punished in the same way that I would if I set fire to a few Korans outside a mosque.

Your comment also shows your total and utter disregard for all those who died in 2 world wars for our freedom. A freedom those burning the poppies would love to take off us. A freedom many muslims have come here to have as they escape oppression under fanatical islam in their home countries

You just can't help yourselves making other people's positions for them, can you?

Straw man argument. So far, so bad...

If you recall, which I'm sure you do, I called the Paper Flower Burners "idiots".

I agree about the freedom, so I'm sure that you'll concur that the freedom in Europe which my Grandad (and probably your Grandad too) fought for in France, Belgium, Holland, Italy, etc during the Second World War was one fought against (and forgive me for being dramatic - I'm paraphrasing - I'm sure resident historians can fill in the gaping holes in my summary) a tyrannical fascist right-wing despot and some loyal henchmen, who took advantage of a vulnerable and poverty stricken population and ruled it with fear. It sounds familiar.