More racism allegations

Well, it does. White people win awards in it. I guess the explanation would be that it's a specific category of music, much like metal or folk. I still can't get around my horror that :censored:ty rap is now called R'n'B, so I will bypass the whole thing.

Amem brother.

It's never seen R&B, and I hate how people now say 'I'm into R&B music' referring to, like Ne-Yo or Dizze Rascal, and not the actual form of original R&B in the proper sense..

#let'sclaimr&bmusicback

Edited by slystallone

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes sense it that it has took the heat off the PC brigade in the police and social services that willfully allowed young white girls to be routinely raped and abused by Asain sex gangs across the UK. Anyone got any idea what has happened/is happening to those who allowed this to go on and even arrested the raped girls for being drunk? Nope thought not, but they know all about Saville and friends

Next you'll be saying they rigged up hurricane sandy.

Turning a blind eye to noncing no matter who they are is wrong,

If there is/has been a problem with Asian gangs noncing, it should be brought to the fore and not hushed up either. :detectivegm0:

Although some on here, seem to disagree, :thumbsdown:

Who's disagreeing that rapists need to be caught and prosecuted? The Rochdale gang had bog all do to with racial discrimination and all to do with crap coppers/CPS victim blaming and not taking on a young girl's allegations. And nothing to do with the sudden prominence of verbal racist abuse in football ie the current topic.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Who's disagreeing that rapists need to be caught and prosecuted? The Rochdale gang had bog all do to with racial discrimination and all to do with crap coppers/CPS victim blaming and not taking on a young girl's allegations. And nothing to do with the sudden prominence of verbal racist abuse in football ie the current topic.

Who's disagreeing that rapists need to be caught and prosecuted?

Where did i say that?.

The same coppers who have turned a blind eye to it, because of political correctness or just being :censored:ing useless bastards, and that are still in a job, take your pick. and FYI the topic turned into PC discussion too.

Edited by Scratch2000uk

eclaire the Rochdale gang plus the other 3 now out, and all the others all across the country has EVERYTHING to do with racism and the PC brigade. It has been said many times already police and social services were scared to do anything for fear of being branded racist.

Let us be clear here. There was a climate in this country whereby anyone who complained about the behaviour of muslims was immediatly branded a racist. These sex gangs all over the UK are a direct result of that racist policy carried out by Nu Labour. Nu Labour even brought laws in to criminalise those who complained and applied those laws in a one sided fashion. How many have been arrested for demanding Sharia law, insulting soldiers, burning poppies etc and been punished? And the few that have, what were their punishments like compared to others? Wasn't a young lad murdered in Oldham with sod all done about it properly?

I hope this climate is changing and everyone starts to get treated equally and complainents are not routinely branded as racist

Edited by Max Damage

I thought I read there have been sentences of 20 years upwards given somewhere, several others bailed until later in the year, granted I doubt they'll remain on taxpayers full board for the stretch.

As for the poppy burning at what-have-you, I can't think of anything less aggressive than setting light to a paper flower. That's some top open-air trolling right there folks, nothing more than that - and we're now discussing that it should be a crime?

Rummy it actually is a crime. Nu labour brought it in amongst many. The argument is is those laws are used against EDL and co, but not the nutcase islamists.

As for the sentences they were spread out 20 years plus covered 5 or 6 people who only got on average around 4/ 5 years each!!!

As for the poppy burning at what-have-you, I can't think of anything less aggressive than setting light to a paper flower. That's some top open-air trolling right there folks, nothing more than that - and we're now discussing that it should be a crime?

The whole point of burning the poppy was that it wasn't just "setting light to a paper flower". It symbolises much more than just a species of plant to most Britans and so the aggression was intentionally there in abundance. It was inciting racial hatred, which is a serious criminal offence.

Edited by NewBlue

As for the sentences they were spread out 20 years plus covered 5 or 6 people who only got on average around 4/ 5 years each!!!

What about this....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/02/rochdale-grooming-leader-child-rape?cat=uk&type=article

So sentences were given to the criminals. I'm not going to argue about their leniency because the whole system can be a bit cock-eyed to be honest. If I could be arsed, I reckon I could dredge up a :censored:bin load of short sentances from a cross-section of the community. But I can't be arsed, so we'll have to leave that one there.

The whole point of burning the poppy was that it wasn't just "setting light to a paper flower". It symbolises much more than just a species of plant to most Britans and so the aggression was intentionally there in abundance. It was inciting racial hatred, which is a serious criminal offence.

I just saw a few idiots burning a paper flower.

Saw a few idiots trying to shoot a firework up a cats arse the other morning, it was a ginger too. Not a copper in sight.

I think it could be seen a bit deeper than that. We use the poppy to remember terrible and (arguably) often needless slaughter. It makes it a potent symbol for those who perceive the same thing still happening today. Jimmy Hendrix messing up the Star Spangled Banner would be a similar.

Interesting! Any group in the majority (i.e. white male) can not be discriminated against. So no white this or that but black is OK. The point that has been missed in the Rochdale case is that non muslim white girls were the target because Islam stopped the perpetrators from going after anyone but the infidel! Terry could not be found guilty by the courts because of the gap in lip reading which the FA decided to ignore. I fail to understand why you can join a 'black' grouping and be upset by someone calling you black! Should I be upset by someone calling me white even though I would suggest my skin colour is just as far from white than most 'black', by there own definition, players are from black. Football is no worse than society it is so badly regulated and led by the FA and the Football League who seeing a band wagon jump on. Finally the FA has opined that it is not the intent, i.e. you don't have to be racist, but simply the use of the word black that is wrong so why not white, spanish, french and so on.

Should I be upset by someone calling me white even though I would suggest my skin colour is just as far from white than most 'black', by there own definition, players are from black.

I'll leave most of your points, but to focus on the above - it's obvious that it's about the context. If I called you a white bastard, you would probably be puzzled, and try to figure out where the joke was. If a black person called you a white bastard in a confrontational situation, you might think that part of the reason he thought you were a bastard was because of the colour of your skin and that he was being racist. Same as if you or me call someone a black bastard.

Terry called Ferdinand a Black C*nt, it's out there and can be seen with 5 minutes of google'ing.

Now since Suarez and Terry we've had some massive can of worms opened to the stage where i can no longer turn on SkySports News without hearing about more racism within football.

What the :censored: is going on?

Has this racism always been there and now the surface has been scratched away it's open and out there to see?

As for Clattenburg, as much as i dislike him (Brentford at Home 2003) i do not believe that he will have said anything racist to Obi Mikel or Mata. In my opinion, it seems like Chelsea are using the race card when in all honesty, he probably just told them to :censored: off, like any normal person would.

Obviously, if it comes out that he was racist then i'll completely revoke my comments.

Is football really that racist though? I'd like to argue that it's not, i think there will always be small isolated incidents within the game, and within every walk of lofe that don't grab attention and go unoticed, even if they are punished. Media hype has created what we are seeing right now in football.

I am a firm believer that we should all be backing the kick it out campaign, whilst also (even if hard to do so at times) be backing the respect the ref campaign too.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Poppies are symbols of rememberance to the fallen who were sacrificed and that fought to ensure our freedoms, that includes freedoms of expression and thought. :England:

The Islamists who burned the poppies are attention seekers, and it's quite clear they know how to maximise publicity and to cause maximum offense to some, But they would say they are expressing their own freedoms to express themselves, Incidentally afforded to them by the very people who gave their lives to ensure it's continuance. At the same time they are calling for an end to democracy and freedoms of expression, Hypocrisy and Irony. :petesake:

However this shouldn't just be a one way street, and people should have the same rights to protest against those Islamists who support the implimentation of sharia'h laws. :ph34r:

However this shouldn't just be a one way street, and people should have the same rights to protest against those Islamists who support the implimentation of sharia'h laws. :ph34r:

I have yet to see the police knockling on Cameron or Milliband's doors arresting them for advocating policies other than Sharia law. Even the EDL are allowed to march, up until the point where it gets nasty. What's bothering you?

Dickov made a good point when defending Crofty, how long until someone deliberately plays the race card to get an opponent in trouble? at the way it's going at the moment it wouldnt surprise anyone..

i think the top organisations are to blame really. FIFA hand out a bigger fine to one person for wearing boxers than to a country for shouting racist chants and the FA aren't consistent with bans for Suarez and Terry. It needs to be sorted out in football and it needs people like Blatter to set down the rules and make the punishment fit the crime, not hand out a token fine that's as offensive as the actual racism. If there was an outright ban, i doubt Terry would have been stupid enough to call Ferdinand.

Guest Scratch2000uk

I have yet to see the police knockling on Cameron or Milliband's doors arresting them for advocating policies other than Sharia law. Even the EDL are allowed to march, up until the point where it gets nasty. What's bothering you?

You're quite right how many politicians have many peoples deaths including young kids on their hands from Iraq, Aghanistan, Libya.? unfortunately they seem to have been deemed legal.

Anyone marching for the EDL are branded as out and out racists, And i'm sure there are some in there. I'm also sure there are some who are not and are genuinely concerned for other reasons than just causing bother. As far as i know the EDL's marches are quite often subjected to banning orders or made to have static demonstrationsand are almost always opposed by councils, police, faith groups and unions.

The Islamist group we are talking about although small but growing, are not just advocating shariah law as well you know, but they have and do openly support the taliban terrorism, terrorists acts and hold radical views, they also teach those radical views of Islam to young muslims.You don't seem to hear the same level of opposition when this group decides to air it's views though do we, It's not illegal either, but I can see why some may have a problem with it.