Cliff Byrne injury

Anyone know what happened and if he is okay?

I totally missed it!

We could be screwed for next couple of games if he is injured!

Absolutely, what are our options?

Wabara alongside Tarky and Brown at RB? Too disruptive to the promising Croft / Wabara attacking combo?

Joe Cooper to make debut at CH? Too much of a risk?

An emergency loan? Too late?

Two massive home games in 5 days.....we can ill afford this disruption.

But there's always the possibility that like Derbyshire, Byrne recovers from his rib injury PDQ.....I hope!!

Sorry Jean-Yves, all ISN'T forgiven.

OS says rib injury picked up in collision with bouzanis, doesn't say how serious.

Gordon had a message from the dressing room, and he apparently has bruised ribs. With pain killing injections I guess he may hopefully be able to play Tuesday,

If Byrne doesnt recover in time I think he'll go with Wabara and Tarky at CB for the two games left of Mvoto's suspension.

We could still get a defender in on emergency loan (can for a couple more weeks too) and once Mellor has been at Chorley for a month recall him if necessary.

The management may also have their eye on a free agent or two, it wouldn't be unusual for us to sign a free agent at this stage of the season.

Can't grounds play CB must be better to put grounds there rather than spliting the croft and wabara up is mellor out on loan or can he play full back if he's out then the youth team full back might be worth a punt he looked solid and good goin forward when they played the other week don't know what hes called

Can't grounds play CB must be better to put grounds there rather than spliting the croft and wabara up is mellor out on loan or can he play full back if he's out then the youth team full back might be worth a punt he looked solid and good goin forward when they played the other week don't know what hes called

Mellor's at Chorley isn't he? But I'm sure Grounds COULD play centre back for a game or two if needed