Bournemouth

Going to be an extremely tough game with Bournemouth in great form and I honestly don't expect us to come back with a win but I still believe we are good enough to do it.

My team would be:

Bouzanis

Wabara Byrne Tarky Grounds

Croft M'Changama Baxter Montano

Derbyshire Smith

The problem in the last few weeks has been the over-reliance on the wingers to create chances so with them 2 in midfield we have a dynamic attack with alternative threats both on the wings and in the middle and also in the air with Smith.

I'd restrain M'Changama from getting upfield as much, Baxter can do that for us, he would be our defensive aware midfielder who can spread the ball with the very good vision that he has.

Smith has been excellent off the bench in the last few games so he deserves his chance and lets be honest, we don't have any other options, we need goals.

Would hate to see Baxter in midfield, need him playing as close to Derbyshire as possible.

Its great to see them play together but if we literally can't get the ball up to them then what difference does it make? Its all about getting the ball into the feet of the striker in an attacking position and that's barely happened in the previous games.

Alternative is Simpson and the thought of reverting to him whilst he is in this form frankly, is scary. Winchester is another that hasn't performed when stepping up to the first team, Carlisle last year, if I remember rightly he was excellent but that game meant nothing and putting into this environment, away at a form team when we are in desperate need of points, I don' think he'd cope.

Tarky was our best player I thought last week would be harsh to drop him and Mvoto lashed out and let everyone down at Crawley so deserves his punishment and to play his way back into the team, the only worry is always feel there is a mistake in Tarks and we could be up against it tomorrow

We could go

Bozzy

Wabara

Tarky

Mvoto

Byrne

Grounds

Croft

M'chagama

Baxter

Montano

Derbyshire

Play 3 at the back and get grounds and wabara foward but its a system PD will never use as he is so rigid in his tatics plus he has never tried this before

A point would be hell of a result

Whatever we say or think Dickov will keep the team looking over their shoulder so I can't see Baxter in the midfield although that is where I would like him to play every game as the front of a diamond. We could then have Smith and Derbyshire up front who have looked a good combination - Smith would learn so much playing with Derbyshire.

Tarky was our best player I thought last week would be harsh to drop him and Mvoto lashed out and let everyone down at Crawley so deserves his punishment and to play his way back into the team, the only worry is always feel there is a mistake in Tarks and we could be up against it tomorrow

We could go

Bozzy

Wabara

Tarky

Mvoto

Byrne

Grounds

Croft

M'chagama

Baxter

Montano

Derbyshire

Play 3 at the back and get grounds and wabara foward but its a system PD will never use as he is so rigid in his tatics plus he has never tried this before

A point would be hell of a result

Agree on team, but would put Tarky into defensive mid and Baxter into his usual postion. We need someone in midfield that won't keep going forward and will get stuck in. M'changama, Winchester and Simpson all attack minded players and will drift forward. Tarky will get stuck in, and has some technical ability. If went with the 3 in backline as you suggested, when we do have the ball we'd lose some attacking threat as we'll have 3 people on half way line. I think the footy league show it was on, they did an analysis on a team who was playing with 3 centre-backs and 2 wing-backs. Showed that when they had the ball, they tended to be outnumbered up the field, and they had 3 players marking one striker.. Problem with mine is whether Tarky has the engine to cope in a midfield role..

If went with the 3 in backline as you suggested, when we do have the ball we'd lose some attacking threat as we'll have 3 people on half way line. I think the footy league show it was on, they did an analysis on a team who was playing with 3 centre-backs and 2 wing-backs. Showed that when they had the ball, they tended to be outnumbered up the field, and they had 3 players marking one striker..

This may be the first and last time that I will give credit to the chode-smoking prick that is John Terry, but I have seen the bellend on several occasions use his evil-orientated brain when Chelsea or England have been facing very defensive teams or against 10 men, and pushing right up into midfield when there is still cover for a lone attacker, this is hat should happen with a three at the back, press the opposition back into their half if they don't have men forward, just as that rotten festering turd does so well.