What was that?

I thought we'd started to get the upper hand when Cisak went off which buggered up our chances because we had to change style and formation. Any other day, we'd've been fine - you know Dickov never makes subs early enough, so we'd have had a sub gk on the bench to bring on. Go figure.

Appalled by our support (or lack of) today. I will not be getting a season ticket next season. Due to the horrendous atmosphere created by our fans - not related to the team, performances, stadium, fishul, etc.

I thought we'd started to get the upper hand when Cisak went off which buggered up our chances because we had to change style and formation. Any other day, we'd've been fine - you know Dickov never makes subs early enough, so we'd have had a sub gk on the bench to bring on. Go figure.

Appalled by our support (or lack of) today. I will not be getting a season ticket next season. Due to the horrendous atmosphere created by our fans - not related to the team, performances, stadium, fishul, etc.

"Appauled by our lack of Support". I'm disgusted by the :censored: product offered by the team.

Anyone supporting that yesterday really needs there head testing. I find the fans that want to support that type of performance more strange than the ones who let the players know they are playing :censored:

Forget about it. Every player was shocking, Montano needs to get on the weights, Grounds didn't track his man, Croft gave the ball away every time Furman likewise.

Just one of those games where everybody was awful.

Dust it off and come again next Saturday and hopefully the players will be better. Not Dickov's fault. Players take full blame.

Forget about it.

Agree with this - not one player came out of the game with any credit.

Swindon looked a decent side and we simply could not compete. But no excuse for the lack of basic skills in the first half - passes going astray, poor tackles, lacking in confidence etc. etc

Second half better without really troubling Swindon.

All in all a day to forget.