NOT HAPPY! why should I bother?

I have been watching this club since 1985, nearly every home game and a good number of away games

I now live in Poulton and travel over every home game, granted its not as far as some but im actually getting to the point of why should i bother? I never thought I would and its not just today its been coming for months but it just does not improve and I am not getting my moneys worth - I have spent a lot over the years, today alone......

there was no highlight in that game at all! it was :censored:

not one player can say they played well or even played OK.

every player was sloppy on the ball, gave it away often , lazy off the ball and showed no heart at all

we didn't get what we deserved today, Swindon missed 2 sitters at least...it should have been more!

so am I on my own?...why should I bother if they cant be arsed

oh and why is the :censored:in fitness coach giving players instruction when they come on instead of the Manger or Assistant manger?

Edited by palmer1

Montaño's contribution was an utter disgrace. He didn't want it one little bit.

Most others had poor games too. Grounds got done far too often.

But a special mention to manager and coaching staff. We've had a fair degree of success knocking it around on the deck in the last two games. So who decided to resort to the :censored:e long ball nonsense again? Derbyshire is 5'8".

Edited by opinions4u

That left side needs adressing, Grounds can not pass the ball without giving it to the opponents. Well, were do I begin with our left mid montano, he can not beat a man and lacks effort. Do them same poll results about Taylor Montano apply ;)

I gave up last year. Been once this year and will be going in the box on Boxing Day but not once this season have they made me regret not going

On paper this is one of the best teams we've had for a while and it isn't performing. Them 2 strikers are the best we've had since Porter and Beckett

Montaño's contribution was an utter disgrace. He didn't want it one little bit.

Most others had poor games too. Grounds got done far too often.

But a special mention to manager and coaching staff. We've had a fair degree of success knocking it around on the deck in the last two games. So who decided to resort to the :censored:e long ball nonsense again? Derbyshire is 5'8".

in reply to your mention of montano i said a few months ago that i thought he would'nt be the player everybody said he would be,but i got shot down in those months since i have yet to be proven wrong,he is crap a few mediocre games and nothing else but hey who am i i've only been a tic from the age of 3 and i'm 56 so i've not watched many players

in reply to your mention of montano i said a few months ago that i thought he would'nt be the player everybody said he would be,but i got shot down in those months since i have yet to be proven wrong,he is crap a few mediocre games and nothing else but hey who am i i've only been a tic from the age of 3 and i'm 56 so i've not watched many players

He's an exceptional talent.

But if he can't be arsed applying it ...

I have been watching this club since 1985, nearly every home game and a good number of away games

I now live in Poulton and travel over every home game, granted its not as far as some but im actually getting to the point of why should i bother? I never thought I would and its not just today its been coming for months but it just does not improve and I am not getting my moneys worth - I have spent a lot over the years, today alone......

there was no highlight in that game at all! it was :censored:

not one player can say they played well or even played OK.

every player was sloppy on the ball, gave it away often , lazy off the ball and showed no heart at all

we didn't get what we deserved today, Swindon missed 2 sitters at least...it should have been more!

so am I on my own?...why should I bother if they cant be arsed

oh and why is the :censored:in fitness coach giving players instruction when they come on instead of the Manger or Assistant manger?

Sick of people slagging off Montano after 1 bad performance.

Ludicrous that you say 'he can't get past a man' - evidently he can from the 21 other games we've played.

Today he was appalling but so was everybody else. The reason why you all complain is because we paid for him but then when we have loan players everybody complains at Dickov for bringing in loanees and not buying players. Croft was diabolical today but we didn't pay for him so that's alright. No.

He's just turned 20 years old, he isn't the perfect article yet but he shows lots of promise.

They're bound to have bad games but he's had his fair-share of good matches. He was worst of an abysmal bunch today.

Take some context instead of slating him from 1 bad performance.

You serious new blue you have been watching a totally different game. He's played poor even below In every game apart from Preston,Crewe and Leyton Orient

Every game? Wow.

Today he was shocking but to say that he's been :censored: in 19 of the 22 games we've played this season is madness.

He's a winger. Wingers are expected to make chances, to inject some pace and impetus into the team. Yes, he gives the ball away sometimes more than others and doesn't track back all that he probably could but in almost every match he makes a chances and influences the game positively on the whole.

Has Croft really been that much better than him this season? I don't think so nor has Furman or Wes and they have lots more experience and probably get paid a lot more than Montano.

The same montano who we signed for 60k a certain Joe Colbeck and Paul Edwards spring to mind with me can't beat a man and can't use his other foot.

Croft was probably poor today but he's carried our team at points in this season yes he's overweight and that's why he's in our division.

The same montano who we signed for 60k a certain Joe Colbeck and Paul Edwards spring to mind with me can't beat a man and can't use his other foot.

Croft was probably poor today but he's carried our team at points in this season yes he's overweight and that's why he's in our division.

Can't beat a man? You must be mad.

I seem to remember v Portsmouth for example, him going on a mazy run taking on about 4 players and setting up M'changama who was offside but that is one of MANY occasions where he beats the man.

I can understand people criticising his work rate and his tracking back but questioning his ability to beat a man is crazy.

You serious new blue you have been watching a totally different game. He's played poor even below In every game apart from Preston,Crewe and Leyton Orient

I thought he played well at Sheff Utd, got at his man and caused them problems. but haven't seen loads of the games this year so couldn't comment further on it, just throwing that out there too

I'd pick out Mvoto as the worst today, alright i dont think he has got the best direction with headers but it was like a sherrifs badge. we need to find another centre half he's too much of a liability.

While he certainly didn't have his best game for us, there were 5 or 6 far worse than M'voto today IMO.