rocky and Liverpool

We could technically give them the samll section only however due to the size our support and theirs then I would imagine they will get the large section and we will get the small section. So that means 7500 tickets for home fans after the 2000 season ticket holders have had our tickets that should leave 5500 for the non ST's I don't think everyone who wants one will get one whatever the club does will anoy someone but thats life you can't please everyone.

I'd consider giving the Chaddy to Liverpool and keeping all RRE for Latics. A few logistical issues but achievable.

Here here. My ST is in the RRE and I have been moved several times this season. Surely Chaddy Enders can't complain when it would help the team and mean more tics at the game.

'If' we were to give the small section to our fans and liverpool have the 3000 would the additional fans return to boundary park for our next home game?? NO they wouldn't.

I say give Liverpool the 4600 they will fill it and we wont have the additional match day costs of extra police and stewards.

Tough :censored: to the fans that have failed to support us the past few years this is where it pays to be a season ticket holder! Bah Humbug to you.

One thing I will say though is that a voucher from a kids sason ticket book can only be used to buy a kids ticket and cannot be upgraded! :shakeit:

Edited by KYLEOAFC

'If' we were to give the small section to our fans and liverpool have the 3000 would the additional fans return to boundary park for our next home game?? NO they wouldn't.

I say give Liverpool the 4600 they will fill it and we wont have the additional match day costs of extra police and stewards.

Tough :censored: to the fans that have failed to support us the past few years this is where it pays to be a season ticket holder! Bah Humbug to you.

One thing I will say though is that a voucher from a kids sason ticket book can only be used to buy a kids ticket and cannot be upgraded! :shakeit:

And it would sound like a Liverpool home game. Genius.