Friendly welcome

Can we can all this hilsborough tribute nonsense and make BP a hostile place to come to fot.one.match. No playing YMWA or He Aint Heavy. No leaving of seats. Its our biggest home game for years lets not bother about brown nosing the bin dippers.

I.hope its pissing down and the pitch is a state.

Paying an extra 96p for a ticket for charity is hardly getting the red carpet out. Solidarity with a cause for football fans (it could have been us or any other side in that end that day) and a loud and hostile atmosphere at a bitterly cold Boundary Park for the game are not mutually exclusive.

Can we can all this hilsborough tribute nonsense and make BP a hostile place to come to fot.one.match. No playing YMWA or He Aint Heavy. No leaving of seats. Its our biggest home game for years lets not bother about brown nosing the bin dippers.

Nah - we play much better football on a decent pitch - and I want to see a decent game of football with goals at both ends - and if Suarez (*) was to get a hat trick in a 4-3 defeat of the reds then so be it.

(*) Suarez is in my fantasy football team and doing a good job for me - I have to hand it to him...

Donate then separately or down load their song. I do hope we are not sad enough to do.anything on the day.

Yes, what a bunch of losers we'd be donating to a worthy cause.

Give the campaign 96p and then ;let the lads kick the :censored: out of them on the pitch. I don't see where the problem lies.

Mixed feelings. I think it's a well intended gesture, and hats off for that. Seriously, nice idea.

Personally, i'm a cynical bastard when it comes to charity. It's very self-serving in so many ways. There's a really good book on charity, status and power. Too many people use charity as a front to make themselves look or feel good. Look at the Royal family! 'Oh, aren't they good, don't they do so much for charity etc etc. Look at Diana holding hands with that AIDS victim.'

Add this to the fact that i sat in the Centenary Stand last year. The atmosphere turned very nasty after the racist accusations/chants. What a bunch of :censored:s. There is something in that 'always victims' accusation (not thinking about or including Hillsborough in this - thinking about the 'poor Luis, he's not racist, we're not racist stop picking on us,boo hoo' :censored: they come out with shortly before getting their mate Stanley out for a quick swipe). I hope we have a very hostile, BP at it's best/worst, welcome for them.

Anyway, it's still a nice gesture on the part of our fans. Maybe that's because we're not scousers.

Why is it upto us to do anything, do you think they would have done anything for us? No. Leave it they dont appreciate it trust me on that one.

If people want to do their bit then download the song dont make Latics fans donate if they dont want to.

Janet

Why is it upto us to do anything, do you think they would have done anything for us? No. Leave it they dont appreciate it trust me on that one.

Janet, I can only apologise for whatever unfortunate experience you've had with Liverpool fans and/or those connected to the Hillsborough families that's led you to believe that, but I can assure you that that all those involved in the campaign for justice are very appreciative of all the support they've had. Both the Hillsborough Family Support Group and the Hillsborough Justice Campaign have put out numerous statements in recent months saying how overwhelmed they've been by the support they've had, and specifically thanking fans of other clubs and people from outside Merseyside. The fact that some Liverpool fans booed Adeyemi last year (and I know plenty of Liverpool fans who were embarrassed by the Suarez chants after that incident and thought it was totally inappropriate) shouldn't detract from the campaigning of bereaved families and their gratitude for the support they've had, any more than the chants about the Sheffield Utd ballboy by a handful of morons at Kidderminster should be seen as proving that our fans are all racist.

The Hillsborough support groups have nothing but my total respect for what they have done and what they have gone through, it could easily have been us that day, Nothing can take away the sadness I feel has a football supporter for them, no one should go to a football match and not come home, unfortunately some LFC supporters are dragging their good name down.

Its the supporters I have a total disregard for, not all of them I cant tar them all with the same brush but really at the moment they are not very nice people.

Who can in one song chant for justice for the 96 then in the next breathe wish death on someone else?

All clubs have their idiots my god Latics do and always have had and always will have but this last few years Liverpool fabns have changed.

janet

I will always support the Hillsborough campaign for a simple reason that regardless of the club involved it’s a human tragedy bigger than football.

Don’t lose sight of that fact whether we want an intimidating atmosphere or not.

1 year later the FA cup semi-finalists were ourselves it could have been 96 of our family and friends or indeed us.

Create an Intimidating atmosphere but support whatever the club decide to do to pay tribute if they do its worth more than any game.

I am all for rivalry during the match, within reason, but it should start and stop that the beginning and end of the match.

At the end of the day us football fans are not well revered by the rest of society, so we should stick together.