Priority announced

They won't sell out before i go for my 2 tickets. I will be there early doors 1st day they go on sale to voucher holders. And yes we are supporters but we are also customers. We are buying a product

You sound like one of those Prem fans you despised years back.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't sell out before i go for my 2 tickets. I will be there early doors 1st day they go on sale to voucher holders. And yes we are supporters but we are also customers. We are buying a product

You are right but if you don't get your customer service right, your regular's are usually the first to go..................whatever the line of business.

Just got back and the tickets themselves have FA cup voucher printed on them and the woman said I needed to keep hold of the tickets, after the game. So the used stubs will most likely be the voucher.

But if you don't buy a Brentford ticket in advance you will get the voucher when paying on the turnstile.

Three factors which are being overlooked here:

Many ST holders will go the game with family and friends who are also ST holders so will have no use for two anyway

A fair number of the kids ones probably aren't fully used and even if they all go to this game by no means all of them would bring a friend

Most ST holders are deeply unpleasant people with poor personal hygiene and contagious diseases, and therefore don't have any friends or acquaintances to go with them even if they could get a guaranteed ticket.

I think they could give Liverpool the larger section of RRE and we could easily sell out the rest of the ground without running the risk of Liverpool fans in the Oldham area . Perhaps with local ID being required for open sale tickets.

Low turnout v Brentford = 2 tickets per season ticket.

High turnout v Brentford = 1 ticket per season ticket.

Seems fair.

No idea if this is the thinking. But it would make sense to me.

I suspect that is the case. And will also be dependent on if it's on TV.

Three factors which are being overlooked here:

Many ST holders will go the game with family and friends who are also ST holders so will have no use for two anyway

A fair number of the kids ones probably aren't fully used and even if they all go to this game by no means all of them would bring a friend

Most ST holders are deeply unpleasant people with poor personal hygiene and contagious diseases, and therefore don't have any friends or acquaintances to go with them even if they could get a guaranteed ticket.

I'm the latter.

haha i'm talking in terms of ho the directors see us

Personally volunteers like yourself and Tracy who have done plenty of work on the playershare like the lad on here who help set up the Latics for life should get a ticket for the hard work and effort you put in my opinion anyway.