Today's Attendance 4615

So probably around 1000 extra today ?

They'll be back for one more game ( Liverpool ) and then ride off into the sunset again after that today.

Another missed opportunity. After the Baxter news too.

The feel good factor lasted all of 5 mins.

Wish you lot would stop putting everyone who can't attend regularly in the same 'plastic' boat. I've been supporting latics as long as I can remember and was a ST holder for several of those years. I started Uni this year making it somewhat logistically (and financially) impossible to be going to games regularly. I came down specially today in order to get a ticket for what will be one of the biggest games I'll ever have seen at BP having been born just after the glory days - off the top of my head only City in 2005 and the Blackpool play off game would be able to compete. I've never seen us as anything other than a league 1 side (and generally a poor one at that) yet I've stuck with Latics - but I get classed as plastic?!

Wish you lot would stop putting everyone who can't attend regularly in the same 'plastic' boat. I've been supporting latics as long as I can remember and was a ST holder for several of those years. I started Uni this year making it somewhat logistically (and financially) impossible to be going to games regularly. I came down specially today in order to get a ticket for what will be one of the biggest games I'll ever have seen at BP having been born just after the glory days - off the top of my head only City in 2005 and the Blackpool play off game would be able to compete. I've never seen us as anything other than a league 1 side (and generally a poor one at that) yet I've stuck with Latics - but I get classed as plastic?!

Hang on a minute, think you've got the wrong end of the stick here.

I wasn't having a pop at the fans, more insinuating that when we get a few more in we always balls it up with a bobbins performance.

And where do I call you a plastic fan ?

good on you mate you're not plastic you're real

Got mine. The ticket office opened about 15 minutes early which was good given the queue. I was led to understand the queue was snaking through the rows of the RRE but I got that at 8 so was only as far back as the shop.

First person there was at 4.30am according to a steward!