4500 Liverpool tickets sold so far

Would have thought it'd be a bit more, especially after queuing for 2 hours this morning... but i've got my tickets and it'll probably be a sell out so can't complain!

It was also good to see a clipboard to write names/addresses/email/ST status/attendance etc being passed down the queue, hope the club use the info well and get on to those supporters who don't go as much

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felt a bit like I might be thrown in to the non attender bracket signing that form, it just said are you a ST holder? If I was I wouldn't have been queuing for 2 hours, where was the option for being a previous ST Holder?

Although I presume what they would do with that information, doesn't effect me anyway!

Edited by dec666

It was also good to see a clipboard to write names/addresses/email/ST status/attendance etc being passed down the queue, hope the club use the info well and get on to those supporters who don't go as much

No such thing when I was queued up from 8 o clock! Was happy with the bacon butties and hot chocolate being served though, although did they really have to charge people for them??

Yes! It would just be a nice gesture to the fans queuing up in the freezing cold to get a ticket to watch a team of footballers who get paid far too much. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, it just would have been nice to know that the club doesn't just see everything as a money making opportunity!

Yes! It would just be a nice gesture to the fans queuing up in the freezing cold to get a ticket to watch a team of footballers who get paid far too much. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, it just would have been nice to know that the club doesn't just see everything as a money making opportunity!

What an helmet.

Fair enough, don't think it was ever on the cards though.

That is up there with the most ridiculous posts ever made on here.

I would much rather they did. When you get a chance rake it in.

does anyone know when the ticket office is open tomorrow and Tuesday? I'm down at uni but my mum/dad have said they'll pop down and try and get me a ticket if they can

Open both days 9 till 5 but tomorrow is for ST and voucher holders only, then the remainder go on open sale on Tuesday at 9.

My mistake : thought you meant free tickets. Soz.

No he just wanted free food and drink while he waited. You really should be ashamed to have mocked the lad. Who wouldn't expect that as a minimum.

Bury give out free papers and complimentary paper hats when they have people waiting to buy tickets.

How about because it would cost the club hundreds of pounds that it doesn't have. That do you? :petesake:

How about costing fans hundreds even thousands of pounds every season to watch the :censored:e that's dished up? But obviously that doesn't matter as long as the club is making money. :censored: the fans.

How about costing fans hundreds even thousands of pounds every season to watch the :censored:e that's dished up? But obviously that doesn't matter as long as the club is making money. :censored: the fans.

:censored: the fans is Corneys motto. For him not to have handed you brave souls free hot water bottles today is a joke.

I've been to every home game this season, and half a dozen away games. I still don't expect them to supply me with free food and drink while I queue up for a match ticket. They're trying to run a business after all.