4500 Liverpool tickets sold so far

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so after consideration, it appears I have got this one wrong. I understand the club is, at the end of the day a business and were right to charge people. I think some of the reaction off people on here has been over the top but I guess my reaction to the club charging for bacon butties was too. I realise that it was good of the club to do this in the first place. My apologies.

Yes! It would just be a nice gesture to the fans queuing up in the freezing cold to get a ticket to watch a team of footballers who get paid far too much. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, it just would have been nice to know that the club doesn't just see everything as a money making opportunity!

I hate statements like this, typical rubbish trolled out to moan about something we as fans know little about. I have no idea what any of the Oldham lads are on but doubt it is huge amounts, and Liverpool players are on a lot granted but who deciedes what is too much? What should they be paid? I'm not saying wages aren't out of control, but it only ever gets mentioned when the person is moaning about something.

Another bugbear for me is "he didn't his wages today" but that's another debate for a different day, anyway well done Latics for sourcing another form of small though it maybe revenue.

Can't believe someone's even had the cheek to complain about being charged for bacon buggies you should thank to club for opening on a Sunday to enable you to get a ticket next time they should just allocate 3 tickets per season ticket job done see u later this club doesn't

Need you it needs it's idiots like me who get a season ticket and whinge all season about Oldham 0-1 stevenage or Oldham 0-2 brentford

Can't believe someone's even had the cheek to complain about being charged for bacon buggies you should thank to club for opening on a Sunday to enable you to get a ticket next time they should just allocate 3 tickets per season ticket job done see u later this club doesn't

Need you it needs it's idiots like me who get a season ticket and whinge all season about Oldham 0-1 stevenage or Oldham 0-2 brentford

Fair enough if you think the club don't need fans who pay full price every week and put more money into the club over the season than the sacred season ticket holders do. I bet people were saying that when we had a core of 5000 a few years back and now it's down to 3000. "We don't need fans like you" will be on the gravestone of the club when it dies.

I just glad that the club have found a use for Paul butlers clipboard and do you think bacon butties will be on sale matchdays now?,then again properley sell out before halftime.

i'd buy a bacon butty at the match! maybe something productive will come out of this thread after all!

Edited by oafc-latics

Yes! It would just be a nice gesture to the fans queuing up in the freezing cold to get a ticket to watch a team of footballers who get paid far too much. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, it just would have been nice to know that the club doesn't just see everything as a money making opportunity!

It was your choice to que and buy tickets the prices where reduced for fans today, at the end of the day OAFC is a business and they hav to make money