4500 Liverpool tickets sold so far

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the impression some fans do not actually want us to sell out. Personally i look it this way tickets been on general sale since Tuesday. Pretty sure those who wanted a ticket have got one sadly there maybe few a scouse ringers but if i was a fan who could not get one in the away end i would look to the home end. Althought it be a sell out like every event there always be a few empty seats as for different circumstances some people at the last moment may not be able to make it.

So rather than moan or groan lets look forward to hosting a Premiership club in front of a near sell out for the TV Cameras sing are hearts out and get behind the boys.

I get the impression some fans do not actually want us to sell out. Personally i look it this way tickets been on general sale since Tuesday. Pretty sure those who wanted a ticket have got one sadly there maybe few a scouse ringers but if i was a fan who could not get one in the away end i would look to the home end. Althought it be a sell out like every event there always be a few empty seats as for different circumstances some people at the last moment may not be able to make it.

So rather than moan or groan lets look forward to hosting a Premiership club in front of a near sell out for the TV Cameras sing are hearts out and get behind the boys.

Well said

Let's be positive

Agreed. I'd be a hypocrite. There were quite a few Oldham fans in the Main Stand and Centenary Stand at Anfield last year. Which of us wouldn't do it?

Agreed. I'd be a hypocrite. There were quite a few Oldham fans in the Main Stand and Centenary Stand at Anfield last year. Which of us wouldn't do it?

True - couldn't get one from BP so got one for Main Stand from Liverpool season ticket holder

I think I might go in the away end and kick off when we score.

Go on, do it. Double-dare you!!! Go in with a perm-wig and a big tash and shout 'calm down, You've spent your giro getting here but you'll get another in the morning...'

Then again, 'when we score.' That might be a problem....

It's not sold out they been told say that and keeping tickets back for an emergency

Hahahaha. WTF!! I honestly can't think of an emergency that justifies holding back seats.

Who has told them to say that? Health and Safety? MI5?

What'll happen if they tell the truth? Will Coreny get done in a secret court?

The truth will have out. Publish and be damned.

I'll do it - PEOPLE, THERE ARE SEATS BEING HELD BACK - YOU MUST KNOW THE TRUTH!!

PROSECUTE ME,YOU FACELESS ENEMIES OF LIBERTY.