4500 Liverpool tickets sold so far

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he just wanted free food and drink while he waited. You really should be ashamed to have mocked the lad. Who wouldn't expect that as a minimum.

Bury give out free papers and complimentary paper hats when they have people waiting to buy tickets.

surely bury never have to worry about people queuing for tickets?!

How much were they charging for bacon buttes?

Was sauce available at a supplementary charge or was it included?

Was both tomato / brown offered?

how much were the brews?

Was there a choice of both tea and coffee?

did they do a discount if you bought both?

Did they have any pies left from yesterday?

No he just wanted free food and drink while he waited. You really should be ashamed to have mocked the lad. Who wouldn't expect that as a minimum.

Bury give out free papers and complimentary paper hats when they have people waiting to buy tickets.

Do they provide the cannabis as well as the papers,

Ernie for England one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever heard! In the real world where the rest of us live why on earth would they give a bacon butty free?! Next you will be moaning that you want dickov and Corney to provide a coat and scalf free to everyone queued up for free from the club shop too? Rant over

Free butties, pic with favourite player, Mark Hotte freeystyle rapping and hand jobs off Quarmby. If they didn't lay this on then, for free, then Corney can piss off as far as i am concerned.

Although i don't want to make a big deal about this.

:censored:ing brilliant!

Yes! It would just be a nice gesture to the fans queuing up in the freezing cold to get a ticket to watch a team of footballers who get paid far too much. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, it just would have been nice to know that the club doesn't just see everything as a money making opportunity!

Stop being frigging ridiculous!! Why the hell should the club have to supply people with free food & drink while you stand in a queue!! They didn't ask y

Yes! It would just be a nice gesture to the fans queuing up in the freezing cold to get a ticket to watch a team of footballers who get paid far too much. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, it just would have been nice to know that the club doesn't just see everything as a money making opportunity!

Stop being frigging ridiculous!! Why the hell should the club have to supply people with free food & drink while you stand in a queue?? They didn't ask you to be there, they didn't make you!

If the club have, for once, used a little bit of nous & business acumen by putting butty's & brews on & making a couple of extra quid that is to be applauded!

Far too often we slag the club off for missing out on opportunities & now you're slagging them off!!

Did they force your arm up your back for your butty & brew?? No.

Get over yourself!!