I reading this right? ....

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This club is getting on my tits!! Let's make the 27th as pleasant an experience as possible for our visitors!!! NO!! :censored: that!! Let's make it as nasty & intimidating as possible & actually try to give ourselves a chance of winning the game!!

Openly admitting selling tickets to Liverpool fans is a joke!!

They'll be playing You'll never walk alone as the teams come out next!!!

The Boundary Park Ground Regulations state:

13. Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.

Also each ticket is sold subject to a condition that if the ticket is resold or transferred without the previous written consent of Oldham Athletic Football Club it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Stadium.

Resale of football tickets is illegal under section 166 Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. This Act stipulates that it is an offence for an unauthorised person to sell a ticket for a designated football match or otherwise dispose of such a ticket to another person. This Act has been amended by section 53 of the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006. This imposes the following restrictions in relation to the resale of football tickets:

• newspapers cannot carry advertising for ticket touts;
  • touts are prevented from claiming that a match ticket comes ‘free’ with another product;
  • section 166 will apply to people offering tickets with a wider/hospitality package and people who provide tickets to touts.

If someone is convicted of ticket touting at football matches under UK law, they may be liable to a fine of up to £5,000 and have a football banning order imposed upon them.

They'll be playing You'll never walk alone as the teams come out next!!!

Don't encourage them.

Give over Diego, Latics are more likely to kick out a home fan making a fuss than an away fan in the wrong end.

Edited by ChrisA

13. Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.

Also each ticket is sold subject to a condition that if the ticket is resold or transferred without the previous written consent of Oldham Athletic Football Club it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Stadium.

Resale of football tickets is illegal under section 166 Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. This Act stipulates that it is an offence for an unauthorised person to sell a ticket for a designated football match or otherwise dispose of such a ticket to another person. This Act has been amended by section 53 of the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006. This imposes the following restrictions in relation to the resale of football tickets:

• touts are prevented from claiming that a match ticket comes ‘free’ with another product;
  • section 166 will apply to people offering tickets with a wider/hospitality package and people who provide tickets to touts.

If someone is convicted of ticket touting at football matches under UK law, they may be liable to a fine of up to £5,000 and have a football banning order imposed upon them.

Guess that has just been made a mockery of then.

If they behave themselves, I don't think the club will have a problem with them.

What happens if they sit next to you they score and our fan smacks the bloke in the face??? Great imagine seen by millions on itv crowd trouble (i wouldnt do this bet id bet you 1 Latics fan might)

Its an outrage this, I have remained silent throughout but this is damn right stupid.

I have seen people been chucked out for celebrating goals in the wrong end for that reason.

Don't encourage them.

Give over Diego, Latics are more likely to kick out a home fan making a fuss than an away fan in the wrong end.

I think "making a fuss" may come within:

18. The Club reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any Season Ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits. :unsure:

What happens if they sit next to you they score and our fan smacks the bloke in the face??? Great imagine seen by millions on itv crowd trouble (i wouldnt do this bet id bet you 1 Latics fan might)

Its an outrage this, I have remained silent throughout but this is damn right stupid.

anyone who is stupid enough to do that deserves a smack in the face.

I think "making a fuss" may come within:

18. The Club reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any Season Ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits. :unsure:

Even if that other person shouldn't be there as it mentions within their rules.

What happens if they sit next to you they score and our fan smacks the bloke in the face???

That would be covered by:

7. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.

i also hope that the stewards who make the 100 or so fans in the rochdale road end trying to make an atmosphere each week sit down do the same to the liverpool fans, although i very much doubt that will happen.

Covered by:

9. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.