Barbara Gardner

As some of you are aware my beloved wife of 41 years "Barbara" and staunch Latics Fanatic, was diagnosed with MND (Motor Neurone Disease) in July 2012, unfortunately her consultant tells us now this horrible disease is taking it's final toll on Barbara's health and overall condition.

As a family limpetlad and nobby.com with the help of Naomi (my daughter) we are staging a Charity Concert this Sunday at Tapio's in Middleton (see below).

276522_313097302141299_687925532_n.jpg

We are trying to raise funds for the MND Association and Marie Curie Nurses who are both helping Barbara as her time draws nearer, we have a Facebook page click here, if any of you fancy a great show for an hour or two on Sunday afternoon, please come along ALL welcome and I mean ALL.

Barbara's been to the last 2x home games, but we've had to leave early because it was too cold for her, some of our friends say they wish they had joined us, on leaving that is.

Regards

Ian G.

Edited by pcassist

Sorry to hear. I cannot make Sunday unfortunately.

But Such a good cause could I make a donation to yourself anyway? Marie Curie along with Macmillan helped my Mum in her final days a couple of weeks ago they are fantastic people.

I hope you can have as much time with your wife as possible over the coming months as time is so precious, 4 months my mum battled with cancer and it seemed like 2 minutes.

Good luck Mr Assist hope you can cope as well as you can do.

Ian I was unaware of this awful news. The Owen families thoughts and feelings are with you mate.

I am away this weekend after the game so cannot attend. I would like to make a personal donation and I know the Trust would help if you want to run anything to raise any funds.

When you feel able please give me a call if you choose.

Barry

Hi Ian

Very sorry to hear your awful news, keep the faith and this will see you through these sad times.

Sorry I can't make Sunday, mate, however I hope it goes very very well.

I am sure one of the office laptops is in need of your TLC and in the next few days I will give you a bell and send Chris up with it and also a donation to your two chosen causes. I lost one of my best mates to Cancer late last year and I know just what you are going through.

Take Care - Brian Millington.

If you post the details up I will happily make a donation. Macmillan Nurses did a fantastic job when my Aunt fought what turned out to be an extended battle against cancer. I never forgot that one of her main carers came to the funeral. Always a charity I have time for.

All the best to your family

If anybody wants to make a donation to either MND Association or Marie Curie Nurses, Please do so by cheque and if you can either drop it into the shop or post it to:

PC Assist, 49 Union Street, Oldham,OL1 1HH, I'm not actually in today but can be contacted by phone on 0161 287 8877.

Lags see you on Sunday it's going to be a great show.

Ian G.

Edited by pcassist

If anybody wants to make a donation to either MND Association or Marie Curie Nurses, Please do so by cheque and if you can either drop it into the shop or post it to:

PC Assist, 49 Union Street, Oldham,OL1 1HH, I'm not actually in today but can be contacted by phone on 0161 287 8877.

Lags see you on Sunday it's going to be a great show.

Ian G.

Ian I will dig out my cheque book and post a donation.

not wrote a cheque for yonks though !

Hi Ian

Very sorry to hear your awful news, keep the faith and this will see you through these sad times.

Sorry I can't make Sunday, mate, however I hope it goes very very well.

I am sure one of the office laptops is in need of your TLC and in the next few days I will give you a bell and send Chris up with it and also a donation to your two chosen causes. I lost one of my best mates to Cancer late last year and I know just what you are going through.

Take Care - Brian Millington.

1st Donation received today, a cheque for £25.00 made payable to Marie Curie Nurses from my good friend Brian Millington.

Thank you Brian.

If you want to see our Facebook page about the show click here.

Ian G.

Hi Ian

It's no problem and it's for a good cause.

Thanks for breathing life back into the old laptop, it's working faster than me now!! :computer:

I have sent you some more money for the repairs.

Take Care and have a good Sunday.

Brian.

Little bit of an update for those who are interest. Mums currently in Oldham Royal suffering from what looks like Pneumonia.

In her fragile state this is not good.

She's a lifelong latics fan and has been to more games than i can remember. I'm hoping we can give her a win on sunday.

Bump because I thought it needed it

Little bit of an update for those who are interest. Mums currently in Oldham Royal suffering from what looks like Pneumonia.

In her fragile state this is not good.

She's a lifelong latics fan and has been to more games than i can remember. I'm hoping we can give her a win on sunday.

Bump because I thought it needed it

Stay strong pal, lost my mum last month to cancer. You have to be brave for her and your family, but also find time for youself and dont bottle anything up. Hope she's on the up or at least settled and we can give her a performance on Sunday.

Edited by razza699