The best team of PDs players ?

Just had a look at team for his first game

Brill, Lee, Black, Hazell, Jarrett, Jones, Stephens, Furman, Alessandra, Feeney, Tounkara.

You wouldn't exchange many of that lot for the current squad me thinks.

I'd take Lee at RB, Stephens CM, Jones and Lewis on the flanks, and Tounkara.

Boozy

Lee-M'voto-Cliff-Grounds

Jones-Stephens-Wes-Lewis

Baxter

Tounkara

When you look at all of these teams people suggesting, it makes you realise we have had some :censored:e recently. the odd good player up top, and in goal, but if brown/furman/montano/morais etc are getting in them we really have been poor over the last three years.

personally, only Baxter/cisak/boozy/stephens/lee would get anywhere near sheridan or dowies teams. if you had to choose the best 11 since 2003 very few of dickovs men would even make the subs bench

When you look at all of these teams people suggesting, it makes you realise we have had some :censored:e recently. the odd good player up top, and in goal, but if brown/furman/montano/morais etc are getting in them we really have been poor over the last three years.

personally, only Baxter/cisak/boozy/stephens/lee would get anywhere near sheridan or dowies teams. if you had to choose the best 11 since 2003 very few of dickovs men would even make the subs bench

I don't think that we've had many players who are that bad. We've had a lot of players who have the potential to play at a higher level, but in a lot of cases the reason why they're playing at a club like ours is that they don't perform to the best of their ability week in week out. Which you could argue is down to lack of experience, I also think the small squad size we've had has also been a factor as in the case of some players (Kuqi) they've found themselves being burnt out and before someone says "these Footballers have an easy life, they shouldn't get tired" if we're not going to get the best out of them, then someone else will do. Hence why it is always the sides with the biggest squad who are up there come the end of the season