Watch Furman!

Genuine statistics from Eurosport:

Accurate passes: 16

Bad Passes: 15

And it also said that the part of the pitch he was in most was the centre circle. Lets hope he doesn't come back to Oldham wanting to play there still. Get him going forward for us and he's good.

Funny world isn't as I'm reading reviews online that they're a miles better team with him.

Quotes from the BBC site for example:

> "Furman was superb , made the team tick with good distribution and awareness. Surely will be picked up by a higher team in England"

> "Good first half by Bafana, Dean Furman makes the team tick, him and May Mahlangu are the difference...."

Guardian:

> "Proper end-to-end action here now! Furman received the ball at the edge of the area and curled a low shot towards the bottom corner. Lama made a meal of dealing with it but just about got enough on it to push it away for a corner."

Funny world isn't as I'm reading reviews online that they're a miles better team with him.

Quotes from the BBC site for example:

> "Furman was superb , made the team tick with good distribution and awareness. Surely will be picked up by a higher team in England"

> "Good first half by Bafana, Dean Furman makes the team tick, him and May Mahlangu are the difference...."

Guardian:

> "Proper end-to-end action here now! Furman received the ball at the edge of the area and curled a low shot towards the bottom corner. Lama made a meal of dealing with it but just about got enough on it to push it away for a corner."

Yes, he was excellent in my opinion, gave away a lot of fouls but got stuck in and was a class above the rest.

Strange downboat there. I assume you think I was suggesting he played badly. I merely said that the position he played in today for SA is not what benefits us yet he still had a quality match for them in the more defensive role. We work better as a team when he goes forward.

Yes, he was excellent in my opinion, gave away a lot of fouls but got stuck in and was a class above the rest.

Strange downboat there. I assume you think I was suggesting he played badly. I merely said that the position he played in today for SA is not what benefits us yet he still had a quality match for them in the more defensive role. We work better as a team when he goes forward.

Ah, indeed I thought you were being critical - I'd take it back but I can't.