What's it like over the tops then

I need to get back to Saddleworth tomorrow, have I got any hope? It's a pain in the arse to get back to at the best of times...

if you have a 4x4, you'll be fine...

anything other than that, you should be okay later on when the thaw has set in (according to the weather) but it would probably be mid-afternoon

it's just taken 40 minutes to get from Heyside to Chadderton so...

I need to get back to Saddleworth tomorrow, have I got any hope? It's a pain in the arse to get back to at the best of times...

Live 5 min from denshaw and all roads are :censored:ed right now.. Even main roads. Sure the gritters will be out in force in the morn though. Rains due about 6pm tomoz to sort this :censored: out though :~p

if you have a 4x4, you'll be fine...

anything other than that, you should be okay later on when the thaw has set in (according to the weather) but it would probably be mid-afternoon

it's just taken 40 minutes to get from Heyside to Chadderton so...

I've no such luxury I'm afraid, I'm relying on public transport...

Anyone who can get down to bp, please do, even if just for an hour. 2-3 hours in and not even 1/4 pitch cleared yet. Need to get this match on! More snow-shovelers desperately needed!

Echo this. Great efforts put in by a decent sized team this morning, but clear that more needs doing.

Get down there with your shovels and snow spades folks. Make a difference.