Everton Tickets

The system this time seemed to work well. Stick with it rather than confuse people by changing it and making it more complicated.

So as a S/ T holder if i want 2 tickets i have to go twice , Joe public part time supporter gets his 2 tickets in one visit.

I live 60 miles away so where is my priority as a S/T holder !!!!!

So as a S/ T holder if i want 2 tickets i have to go twice , Joe public part time supporter gets his 2 tickets in one visit.

I live 60 miles away so where is my priority as a S/T holder !!!!!

You get a guaranteed ticket, that's your priority. Why should your non ST holder mate get priority over someone who goes regularly but also isn't an ST holder? If they go to the Yeovil match, you would have a chance to get both tickets together before general sale.

P.S. Speak to Judith re. the distance, you will be accomodated.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

You get a guaranteed ticket, that's your priority. Why should your non ST holder mate get priority over someone who goes regularly but also isn't an ST holder? If they go to the Yeovil match, you would have a chance to get both tickets together before general sale.

P.S. Speak to Judith re. the distance, you will be accomodated.

MY mate goes regular but isn't a S/T holder because of work commitments ,

He goes to around 10 homes games and as many away games so IS entitled to the same as any other non regular.

Well the part timers that came and the fans that came that havent been for years made it happen yesterday. full ground, causing an atmposhere I say sell the tickets like they did last time or anyone in pocesion of a Liverpool ticket gets a EFC one!

Janet

Why should a ST holder get two tickets? Do they so on two seats each game????????

As I've broadened over the years, I do tend to catch on the seat next to me. So it is nice to be able to spread out in the RRE.

Fair play they should get first dibs, but two tickets ... your not that special

The argument in favour of this approach is that it ensures tickets are sold earlier. There were a few concerns that we wouldn't sell the Liverpool game out. Doubling the allocation to season ticket holders would significantly reduce the risk of not selling out.

Why should a ST holder get two tickets? Do they sit on two seats each game????????

Fair play they should get first dibs, but two tickets ... your not that special

So why should joe public just walk up and get 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special enough for the club to want my money months in advance .

Edited by losesome

It worked well for the Liverpool game. I think everyone got a ticket, well the only person I know of who didn't was Chaddy's lad! Yep lots of day trippers who will repeat the feat against Everton but hopefully will go to the odd league game... if form picks up. Not sure of £20 for kids again... let be honest that was priced with absolutely no thought that we would get through or have another home tie against a prem club!!

Fair play people give there advance money to the club... still can't see why some should be demanding two tickets !?!! You only have one seat every other game.

Edited by Markoasis