Everton Tickets

We still got mongs on here not realising that getting part timers in the ground is one of the main bonuses of the cup?

Even with 2 per S/T holder + any voucher scheme + the away allocation would leave at least 2500 tickets to go on open sale.

More than enough for the stayways who they need to try and entice back to get one.

Remember , most S/T holders who got 2 would probably give one to somebody who would go to the game anyway but have to go when on open sale so it would reduce that queue.

Even with 2 per S/T holder + any voucher scheme + the away allocation would leave at least 2500 tickets to go on open sale.

More than enough for the stayways who they need to try and entice back to get one.

Remember , most S/T holders who got 2 would probably give one to somebody who would go to the game anyway but have to go when on open sale so it would reduce that queue.

Simple answer would have been yes we do.

Kids STs are £10

Rest of the season tickets wont be much more than £100

Buy one and you get yourself a ticket for the Everton game no questions.

1/ST worked yesterday and we got roughly an extra £20000 from vouchers from the Brentford game. Why not repeat a system that we know is 99+% successful?

there will be more interest from people who watched the game yesterday and want to be a part of it. i'd seriously consider giving Everton the small section of the RRE and packing as many latics into the ground.

That way we could also give 2 per ST and more Latics fans who want to go can do.

For those saying the same as for the Liverpool game, before Liverpool we only had one home game (Brentford) so that was easy enough for the voucher scheme, but before Everton we have two home games (Yeovil & MK) so would people have it as priority for those who go to both, or just one of the games?

Make 'em pay in to both

Voucher 1 v Yeovil

Voucher 2 v Mongs

2 Vouchers you get priority, milk it for all it's worth and get some arses on seats!

Suffer the :censored: with the rest of us! And limit the open Sale to 2 per person

Seems a reasonable proposal to me.....gets my vote.

The Franchise suggestion probably unworkable as would only leave a week to sell all remaining tickets post-ST holders and I'd expect the club would want longer.

We've 10 games left - offer STs for £150 and get a ticket with any other ST holder. That should be the only reduced price offer. STs up to 4th Feb

Then after STs - Yeovil voucher and buy MK ticket + Everton ticket up to 8th Feb

From 9th - MK dons ticket / voucher up to 11th

Open sale from 12th Feb

If we could be allowed to give Everton the small section as has been suggested, I'd definitely do that if I was Corney.

I was very surprised at the amount of people I consider good fans that didn't go yesterday - Not lads who just turn up for the big games, but people who had STs for years until very recently and still go occasionally, but didn't bother yesterday - think they'll want a piece of the Everton game.