Kit Sponsorship

I bought a programme on Sunday and was looking at the kit sponsorship - it's £250 for the home or away kit (£25 discount if both sponsored together), £50 for the training kit and £25 for the boot laces.

I was surprised that Jose only has sponsorship for his home kit, whereas Billy Quarmby (yes, he is in the squad of 17) has sponsorship for both his home and away kit. Big Jean-Yves is the only other player listed who has no sponsorship for his away kit.

If anyone wants to sponsor Jose's away kit, training kit and/or bootlaces, Billy's training kit and/or boot laces, big Jean-Yves' away kit, Connor Hughes' training kit or new recruit Paul Murray's full set, contact Broady on 0161 785 5153.

I bought a programme on Sunday and was looking at the kit sponsorship - it's £250 for the home or away kit (£25 discount if both sponsored together), £50 for the training kit and £25 for the boot laces.

I was surprised that Jose only has sponsorship for his home kit, whereas Billy Quarmby (yes, he is in the squad of 17) has sponsorship for both his home and away kit. Big Jean-Yves is the only other player listed who has no sponsorship for his away kit.

If anyone wants to sponsor Jose's away kit, training kit and/or bootlaces, Billy's training kit and/or boot laces, big Jean-Yves' away kit, Connor Hughes' training kit or new recruit Paul Murray's full set, contact Broady on 0161 785 5153.

Must be some big money sponsors for Jose's new boots, after all his free kick slip up will be shown on youtube forever.

Incidentally, why did he wear new boots for such an important match when the old ones were so trustworthy ?

Edited by BP1960

Why the effing hell does Billy effing Quarmby have a kit for people to even contemplate sponsoring??? Jesus he works for the marketing department he should be absolutely nowhere near the team the cocky little :censored:.

Rant over

why wont you say it to my face rather than slag me off on these message boards yet again to scared to come to the club and sit down like civil human beings and talk about my actual job role - and how do you know i'm a 'cocky little :censored:' you don't know me do you ?

Why the effing hell does Billy effing Quarmby have a kit for people to even contemplate sponsoring??? Jesus he works for the marketing department he should be absolutely nowhere near the team the cocky little :censored:.

Rant over

why wont you say it to my face rather than slag me off on these message boards yet again to scared to come to the club and sit down like civil human beings and talk about my actual job role - and how do you know i'm a 'cocky little :censored:' you don't know me do you ?

Surely a person in Marketing, who has managed to get a bit of good humoured (mostly) notoriety, should be applauded for managing to bring in an extra £500. Surely that is good marketing.

Watch Out Billy. You'll be accused of being worse that Alan Hardy next. Robbing the club blind. Storing a seasons worth of babies in the cellar. That sort of thing.

Assuming this is you Billy, nothing good can come of rising to it.

You do the job you do. While I'm sure there are many great benefits I don't doubt it has its drawbacks too. Most jobs do. Pointless sniping from people on message boards will be one of those drawbacks.

Get on with doing what you do. Ignore the rabble, even if it does feel personal. If they don't know you it's probably jealousy. Enjoy doing something that makes people jealous.

But rising to sniping on here will only escalate it and possibly run the risk of upsetting your employer too.

Edited by opinions4u

Assuming this is you Billy, nothing good can come of rising to it.

You do the job you do. While I'm sure there are many great benefits I don't doubt it as its drawbacks too. Most jobs do. Pointless sniping from people on message boards will be one of those drawbacks.

Get on with doing what you do. Ignore the rabble, even if it does feel personal. If they don't know you it's probably jealousy. Enjoy doing something that makes people jealous.

But rising to sniping on here will only escalate it and possibly run the risk of upsetting your employer too.

Thank god I decided to sleep on the reply I was going to give to young Billy as you've said the jist of what I was going to say but without possibly being too harsh on the lad.

Incidentally for those who are thinking of sponsoring someone's kit 5 of the 14 that played against Liverpool are still without sponsorship. This includes the person who'd have been captain if both Coventry and Notts County hadn't gone ahead.

At the end of the day BIlly, you're doing the job most of us dreamed about at your age. - working for the team they support, interacting with the players and being able to have a kick about with your heroes, People are jealous, let it go over your head and carry on doing what you do. As long as you do what you are paid to do there's no issue.